Metal Storm logo
Negură Bunget - Release New Video

Romanian metallers Negură Bunget have recently released a new video for their new track "Curgerea Muntelui", taken from their upcoming 7" single Gînd a-prins, set for release on October 4th via Lupus Lounge / Prophecy Productions. For now, you can listen to the new song below.

The images for the clip were filmed on various locations on Cerna, Parand and Retezat Mountains. Some studio photos of band members were also used by the visual artist Daniel Dorobatu (who's in charge for the whole visual content of Negură Bunget's upcoming trilogy) to merge into a layered exploration of the natural elements symbolism and geometry.

The two songs on the single, "Tăul Fără Fund" (Abysmal Mire) and "Curgerea Muntelui" (Of The Mountain's Flow) will "set the tone for the band's ambitious Transilvanian Trilogy, a concept about Transilvania spanning across three albums, each of them with an additional full-length movie and its respective soundtrack. Tău, the first part of this expansive project is scheduled for spring 2014."

Source: negurabunget.com
Band profile: Negură Bunget
Posted: 18.09.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 74 users
18.09.2013 - 19:33
RiouxMax

If I'm not mistaken, based on my limited Romanian knowledge, "Curgerea Muntelui" should mean "The flow of the mountain", not "Of The Mountain's Flow".

Anyway. Loved the song after a few listen. The trumpet at the end really grants a nice feel.
18.09.2013 - 23:39
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
What an atmosphere, man this is just too good!
19.09.2013 - 00:13
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Damn, that was rad as all hell. These guys definitely have a good future going following the leave of Sol Faur and Hupogrammos
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
07.10.2013 - 01:48
Czerny Reiter

Impressive! Extremely promising tracks from this band that I once thought near-defunct... though there may have been some bad blood over this band's "split", if we the listeners can now as a direct result look forward to two great bands releasing Folk Black of this calibre then I'm not going to be one to pick sides.

Hits total: 2070 | This month: 5