Metal Storm logo
Carcass - 'Surgical Steel' B-Side Streaming Online

Now that Surgical Steel is out in the open for everyone to enjoy, Carcass have another surprise for fans, the song "Zochrot" which will be part of the Decibel's flexi-disc series and will only be available on the October 2013 issue of the magazine which you can order here. Luckily, you can now also stream the song right here. Fans waited so long for the follow-up to Swansong, so it's only fair they get more new music.

This track, "Zochrot", is not featured on their comeback album Surgical Steel that dropped this month but was recorded during the Surgical Steel sessions.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Carcass
Posted: 26.09.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 90 users
26.09.2013 - 15:49
Syk
myspace/bonerama
A good call, to leave this off the album. Nice title, and the lyrics might be interesting, but musically it seems a lot like No Love Lost/Blood Spattered Banner - not my fav Carcass songs... glad I won't have to shell out for the Decibel + thx for the Soundcloud opportunity!

---
1wk later
Damn, no one else is gonna respond? Well, I might ask - what's the deal, exactly, with these "flexi-discs"? Just how far can they flex & still play afterwards? On the news last night I saw a band that had somehow trasplanted the grooves of their new record onto a beer bottle! ...Or maybe it was just some "TV magic"... hmm...
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays

Hits total: 2325 | This month: 5