Metal Storm logo
Crimson Glory - Band Update

Ever since singer Todd La Torre left the band and joined Queensrÿche, Crimson Glory haven't said much about their future but recently they released a statement revealing that the band is still a go. The band members have been busy with their other projects but there are new ideas for a new Crimson Glory album even though at this point there are no commitments in terms of release date or a new singer.

The band updated: "For those of you who are wondering, Crimson Glory have NOT hung up their hats! The members of Crimson Glory have all been very busy indeed. Real fans of the band should check out ALL of the guys various side projects because they ALL rock! Jeff Lords has been working very hard with his band, Dark Matter! Dana Burnell has been working very hard with his two bands, A Persuasive Reason and Avenging Benji! Ben Jackson has been working very hard with his band Avenging Benji as has taken on a spot in Project Terror! Jon Drenning has had a quiet year as he has been spending much quality time with his baby son, "Jet"! Jon, as well as all the guys have many very cool songs and song ideas in the vault for a possible future Crimson Glory record! No promises are being made at this time about any specifics or time frame regarding said record or who the singer may be. When we know more, you will know more. We will always miss Midnight!"

"Were we happy when 'our' discovery, Todd La Torre resigned to embark on his future with Queensrÿche? It was sad parting for us but we really couldn't be happier for him or more proud of him than we are! We would all just like to shout 'Hello' to all our fans around the world who have followed us throughout the years! Our connection with our fans means everything to us! You, make our musical journey exciting and colorful and all of the sweat, blood and tears worthwhile. C.G."

When Todd La Torre left, he did say the band wasn't making any progress on the new material, was more occupied by other external endeavours and that "the main reason for my resignation from Crimson Glory is primarily due to its inertia status."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Crimson Glory
Posted: 05.10.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 71 users
05.10.2013 - 19:53
JÄY
Metal slave
LaTorre is good in Queensryche, but, man.....I would much rather see him in Crimson Glory...hard guy to replace (still no Midnight tho)
05.10.2013 - 20:41
qlacs
"The Quaker"
I've never been a huge fan of CG but I know that working on something, going on different thing and return is not always the best idea. This either will be awesome like the first album (never going to top Transcendence) or a smelling piece of ****.
----
05.10.2013 - 23:07
Head of Metal

I hope they get it back together--it would be nice to see how many ideas they've built up.
----
Metal. Music. Life. www.headofmetal.com

Hits total: 3140 | This month: 10