Metal Storm logo
Rhapsody Of Fire - New Album Trailer Online

After recently revealing its title and release date, then unveiling the album cover art and tracklist, Rhapsody Of Fire now uploaded an album trailer for the new opus entitled Dark Wings Of Steel. Today is the day folks. Check out the first new sounds right now and let us know your impressions.

The new musical journey created by the symphonic power metal band comes out on November 22nd in Europe and December 3rd in North America via AFM Records. More album details here.

Dark Wings Of Steel tracklist:

01. Vis Divina
02. Rising From Tragic Flames
03. Angel Of Light
04. Tears Of Pain
05. Fly To Crystal Skies
06. My Sacrifice
07. Silver Lake Of Tears
08. Custode Di Pace
09. A Tale Of Magic
10. Dark Wings Of Steel
11. Sad Mystic Moon
12. A Candle To Light (extended version) [digipak and vinyl bonus]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Rhapsody
Posted: 08.10.2013 by Kallis Helmi

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 15   Visited by: 173 users
08.10.2013 - 16:43
R Lewis
Good, not extraordinary
----
We could be so much more than we are. Stop.
08.10.2013 - 18:29
Rulatore
Sounds good
08.10.2013 - 21:36
Daniell
_爱情_
elite
Is that a JJ Abrams movie or what.
08.10.2013 - 22:34
undi
Sounds like they continue being creatively stalled.
08.10.2013 - 23:03
CWA
More standard Rhapsody. It seems their stuck on autopilot. Saying that, I'm still stoked for the release. I just wish they would take some risks.
08.10.2013 - 23:40
Dargor
I'm a huge fan of Rhapsody since Legendary Tales, but I do agree with the comments above. Its feels uninspired and not very creative. I'm afraid it ends up being boring.
09.10.2013 - 05:43
SoUnDs LiKe PoP
I gotta disagree with you guys. While this is still obviously symphonic metal, this sounds even more symphony and choir-oriented than usual. Has a much more classical feel.

Is it a different genre? Of course not, I don't think anyone would expect that. But from this trailer I actually think it sounds significantly different from their last couple albums.
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
09.10.2013 - 06:20
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
That first part sounded majestic as fuck but the second two plodded a bit. But on a separate note, Alex Staropoli is lookin' HOUSE. Homeboy's been gettin' HEAVY in the streets.

Also, the plot thickens...
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
09.10.2013 - 06:25
Fat & Sassy!
elite
Here in Rhapsody of Fire, we like to keep things... passionate.
09.10.2013 - 06:33
mikeprado30
November indeed will be a great month
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
09.10.2013 - 14:12
Enissa
Sounds like Luca's leaving has a big effect on Rhapsody "Of Fire", which says it all ^^
09.10.2013 - 19:17
SoUnDs LiKe PoP
Written by Enissa on 09.10.2013 at 14:12

Sounds like Luca's leaving has a big effect on Rhapsody "Of Fire", which says it all ^^

From what I've heard, Luca wanted to keep things more guitar/wankery oriented, and Alex/Fabio wanted to go back to a more symphonic oriented sound, a'la SoEL2. So this change doesn't really surprise me.
----
09.10.2013 - 22:13
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Written by SoUnDs LiKe PoP on 09.10.2013 at 05:43

Is it a different genre? Of course not, I don't think anyone would expect that. But from this trailer I actually think it sounds significantly different from their last couple albums.

Yea its different, the last two were very guitar-oriented and this is definitely sounding more symphonic driven. But its really not a huge leap for the band considering what they have done in the past. That said, this is just a trailer so who knows what the album will end up sounding like overall..

But I am damn excited! Not really expecting another masterpiece from them but hopefully it will at least be better than Chaos!
----
pewpew.. gotcha
10.10.2013 - 05:05
SoUnDs LiKe PoP
Written by AngelofDeth on 09.10.2013 at 22:13

Written by SoUnDs LiKe PoP on 09.10.2013 at 05:43

Yea its different, the last two were very guitar-oriented and this is definitely sounding more symphonic driven. But its really not a huge leap for the band considering what they have done in the past. That said, this is just a trailer so who knows what the album will end up sounding like overall..

But I am damn excited! Not really expecting another masterpiece from them but hopefully it will at least be better than Chaos!

Yeah, I think Alex really wanted to do a more movie score-ish kind of album, so I'm expecting something more similar in style to "Triump Or Agony." Although, hopefully the songwriting will be better than it was on that album.
----
12.10.2013 - 05:47
phanto
They need to play faster if they ever want to come closer to Dawn of Victory again.

Hits total: 3270 | This month: 5