Metal Storm logo
Crystal Viper - Unveil New Album Artwork

Possession, the brand new studio album from Polish female fronted heavy metal act Crystal Viper, will be released on Friday 13th, December 2013, via AFM Records. Its front cover artwork has now been unveiled and can be seen below. The picture has been painted by Michal Oracz - a Polish author of RPG and board games (including the world bestseller Neuroshima) - and includes many details which will be noticed by fans after listening to the album. The new opus will be conceptual.

Possession was again produced by Bart Gabriel ( Sacred Steel, Sabaton, Burning Starr, Mortician) and the band decided to cross the borders of traditional heavy metal.

In the song "Fight Evil With Evil", you will get to hear the legendary American singer Harry Conklin ( Jag Panzer, Titan Force, Satan's Host), while in "Julia Is Possessed" we can hear the growling voice of Sataniac, vocalist of the German back/thrash metal act Desaster. Also, more than 50 fans of the band were invited to "scream" on one of the songs from the new album via the band's official Facebook page.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Crystal Viper
Posted: 08.10.2013 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 19 users
09.10.2013 - 06:23
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
That girl's got a look on her face like "Why are you assclowns in my bedroom and wtf is going on to my right?"
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2266 | This month: 3