Metal Storm logo
Rush - Release Clip From 'Clockwork Angels Tour'

Legendary prog rock trio Rush has premiered a clip from the DVD/Blu-Ray version of their upcoming live release Clockwork Angels Tour, which will be released via Anthem/Roadrunner Records on November 19th. Anthem/Zoe Vision/Rounder will simultaneously release the companion Blu-ray/DVD. You can now watch the performance clip of the song "The Garden" at this location. Alternatively, the clip is available below as well.

When Rush toured last year to support their new album Clockwork Angels they decided to do something new and invite additional musicians onto their stage. The new material had been recorded with a string section, and they wanted to do the album justice by bringing an eight-piece string ensemble on the road. The tour - which featured 1980s tunes the band hadn't played in ages - was successful and they recorded a show in Dallas for a DVD and CD.

The DVD includes a 25-minute tour documentary titled Can't Stop Thinking Big.

Source: rush.com
Band profile: Rush
Posted: 20.10.2013 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 45 users
20.10.2013 - 11:17
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
Beautiful performance! These guys are awesome.
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).
20.10.2013 - 11:43
qlacs
"The Quaker"
IMO that cover is massively awesome.
----
20.10.2013 - 17:03
Dream Taster
The Enemy Within
That tour was amazing. I saw them in Montreal.

The string ensemble was a very nice touch. Especially when they were headbanging.
20.10.2013 - 19:36
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by CobiWan1993 on 20.10.2013 at 11:17

Beautiful performance! These guys are awesome.

I agree, this is amazing. The whole production seems impeccable.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
21.10.2013 - 05:04
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
GADDAMN. I've seen very few video clips that I can describe as "magical", but that's one of them. That DVD is going to be fucking INSANE.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2166 | This month: 3