Metal Storm logo
Killswitch Engage - Reveal New Video

After four years, Killswitch Engage released a new album this year called Disarm The Descent which saw the return of vocalist Jesse Leach to the fold. The band has been touring in support of the new record and today they have released their second video off the album and chose the song "Always". You can enjoy the video directed by Ian McFarland and Mike Pecci below. The band worked with McFarland and Pecci before on the video for "In Due Time".

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Killswitch Engage
Posted: 21.10.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 57 users
21.10.2013 - 21:05
psykometal
A staff guy...
Now that's how you do a music video. A very good, deep, and emotional story. So glad that Jesse is back, and the band are writing good, worthwhile songs again.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

21.10.2013 - 23:07
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman
Very thought-provoking and, as you say psykometal, a deep and emotional story. You don't get this much with metal clips, so I think KsE should be commended for making something like this. I love the strong personal messages that come through in the lyrics of their songs. A very cool band. Hope to see them live again one day.
----
The sun shines over The Fool...
22.10.2013 - 07:19
Asat0r

Wow, what an amazing video. I'm really liking the direction they're taking with this album. I didn't care too much for the previous few albums, but this one is really really good.

Hits total: 2179 | This month: 7