Metal Storm logo
Cormorant - Debut New Song

Most people will probably remember that Cormorant won Metal Storm's Favorite Album Art back in 2012 with the cover artwork of their album Dwellings (created by artist Alice Duke). But now the band is sharing new music from their new album Earth Diver. The band is crowdfunding the album and there is still a few days left to contribute. Waste no more time and listen to the premiere of "Waking Sleep" here, a brand new song to be featured on the album. It should give you an idea of what to expect. With a name like Earth Diver, it'd better be good.

Frontman/bassist/lyricist Arthur von Nagel parted ways with the band last year but the three remaining members, guitarists Nick Cohon and Matt Solis, and drummer Brennan Kunkel, decided to continue with new bassist/vocalist Marcus Luscombe.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Cormorant
Posted: 23.10.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 61 users
23.10.2013 - 17:44
Fredd
Account deleted
Damn right it will be good. YOU HEAR ME? IT WILL BE GOOD
23.10.2013 - 20:33
Traezeus

After finishing the song, I think it's safe to say Cormorant CAN do it without Arthur. Are they going to miss certain elements that some people liked? Probably. But for me, they still sound like Cormorant, and the material doesn't sound stale or 'done before.' I've enjoyed Cormorant since Metazoa and I enjoy a few songs off their first EP; I don't plan to stop listening to them now.
24.10.2013 - 04:28
Jiri

Written by Guest on 23.10.2013 at 17:44

Did you participate in the crowdfunding, Freddy?
24.10.2013 - 09:17
Fredd
Account deleted
Written by Jiri on 24.10.2013 at 04:28

Written by Guest on 23.10.2013 at 17:44

Did you participate in the crowdfunding, Freddy?

Only three dolars
24.10.2013 - 15:46
Jiri

Quote:
Only three dolars

Hey, it's something, man. I'm sure most of their fans contributed minuscule amounts which means they got a lot of fans.

Hits total: 2066 | This month: 6