Metal Storm logo
Irish Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by RavenLord, 05.01.2007 - 20:14
Well, I don't know if there's much point in making this thread, but anyway... ¬_¬

This is for all Metalstormers from or claiming allegiance to the fair Emerald Isle, home of Guiness, Cruachan, Leprechuans and...umm...:shit:

I heartily recommend that any Metalstormers from North or South of the border check out (and sign up to) Metal Ireland; possibly the most accurate source for gig dates and news regarding the Irish metal scene, which is quite healthy, being headed by such bands as Primordial, Mass Extinction and the aforementioned Cruachan. There are several festivals in Ireland, including the Day of Darkness festival in Co. Laois, the Sligo Whiplash festival and the Mysterious Wounds festival in Dublin City Centre (which last year played host to Ensiferum, Primal Fear and Sodom).

Feel free to discuss anything about metal in Ireland here. If you're not Irish, sod off.
26.10.2010 - 16:14
Malevolent-Jim

So there are actually other Irish people here?Awesome,I need more metal friends to go to Gigs with!
04.11.2010 - 08:53
CS Nguyen

Hell yeah. Im gonna be on an exchange program to Cork next Spring and would love to get some metal concert-goer buddies (:
30.11.2010 - 14:20
the prisoner

Written by Malevolent-Jim on 26.10.2010 at 16:14

So there are actually other Irish people here?Awesome,I need more metal friends to go to Gigs with!

Good too see some fresh Irish blood around here!
30.11.2010 - 21:39
Malevolent-Jim

Ah,excellent!Another one! I thought I was the only one still here!
30.11.2010 - 22:16
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Malevolent-Jim on 30.11.2010 at 21:39

Ah,excellent!Another one! I thought I was the only one still here!

Ach tathar uaigneach anseo go hionduil i gconai...nil moran eireannai seo ar chor ar bith agus nil gaeilge maith anseo ach a oired...
Oh... bhi me ag scriobh gaeilge... ni raibh gaeilge scriofa agam ar feadh tamaill fada... ar ndoigh, ni feidir liom scriobh e seo gan focloir...
As the time has passed and I have had no practive of the language at all, it has horribly faded away... all of it... now it's all in ruins and I am absolutely helpless without an effing dictionary... Well, I bet my pronunciation's better tho than that of any English-speaker...
28.01.2014 - 03:20
Spacepig

OK, I am not Irish, but I have lived here (Cork) for a good few years, any point in me trying to kick start this forum and try to find some local (or reasonably local) metal heads?
29.01.2014 - 01:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
How many of you can speak gealic?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.02.2014 - 20:48
Ernis
狼獾
Duine amhain anseo... cupla focail... s'maith liom caca milis...
Yes, it's actually that bad... I believe K7 can speak better Irish than me...
06.02.2014 - 22:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernis on 06.02.2014 at 20:48

Duine amhain anseo... cupla focail... s'maith liom caca milis...
Yes, it's actually that bad... I believe K7 can speak better Irish than me...

I cant I want to leran but I can speak irish english accent werry well if I an hear it and I need 10 mi to addopt
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing