08. The Fallen
09. Ruins

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 70 users
29.10.2013 - 18:45
Rating: 7
Góral
Combo Breaker
Does anyone have this album? Damn, I was looking for everywhere but it's practically unattainable :\ I would gladly listen to.
09.10.2016 - 00:29
Rating: 8
Reaper_Redeemer

Written by Góral on 29.10.2013 at 18:45

Does anyone have this album? Damn, I was looking for everywhere but it's practically unattainable :\ I would gladly listen to.

Album edited according to the new official release date.

A new track is up:
15.11.2016 - 02:42
Rating: 10
Helked

Maybe one of the best Gothic rock/metal/whatever album of the year (for me, sitting on the right of the new Katatonia album).
Full of darkness, melancholy, melodies... with the emotive voice of Marco, which not only has not lost any color of sorrow, but has grow in a very numbers of greyscales. All surrounded by a more mature songwriting, catchy melodies, beautiful guitar sound...

If you are into gothic/dark metal/rock, if you are a fan of bands like Katatonia, Anathema, (medium) Paradise Lost, Tiamat... all that stuff, and more important, if you had never listen to them, please, make a favor to yourself and do it. You'll be not disappointed.

Ah, almost forget it, they put the album both on their bandcamp web and on youtube for free. But, if you really like it (and want to support them), you can order the CD for just 10? + shipping. All that information is in their FB page.

Here are the link to the full album on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn7QmHabYkA
27.04.2019 - 00:15
Rating: 8
SebaRaven36

Sunset is a completely well done album, this band has not released many albums but every time they release an album it does not disappoint, very good album!

Hits total: 8117 | This month: 28