Metal Storm logo
Primal Fear - New Album Details, Preview Online

Power metallers Primal Fear promise to start next year with a bang by releasing their new opus Delivering The Black via Frontiers Records on January 24th in Europe and January 28th in North America. After some intense songwriting sessions and pre-production schedule, the band started to record the new album in the summer of 2013 at the House of Music studios in Germany, with producer Mat Sinner and engineer Achim Koehler. The first single, to be released on December 2nd, will be "When Death Comes Knocking" and you can hear a sample of this new tune below. Check out the cover artwork and tracklist too.

Singer Ralf Scheepers says: "We worked hard to create our best album ever. I already felt the vibe during the pre-production, that we were working on something very special this time! And now the result is just an amazing Metal album, I'm extremely proud of!"

Producer/bassist Mat Sinner adds: "The songs, the production, the sound - this album is a very special one for me and my career. In my view everybody in the band just did a killer job and Jacob was fantastic choice to mix the album!"

Tracklist:

01. King For A Day
02. Rebel Faction
03. When Death Comes Knocking
04. Alive & On Fire
05. Delivering The Black
06. Road To Asylum
07. One Night In December
08. Never Pray For Justice
09. Born With A Broken Heart
10. Innocent Man *
11. Inseminoid
12. Man Without Shadow *
13. When Death Comes Knocking [single edit] *

* Only available on the deluxe edition

Source: frontiers.it
Band profile: Primal Fear
Posted: 04.11.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 26 users
05.11.2013 - 03:27
UPDIRNS

Awesome sample track. Song sounds awesome. Epic Primal Fear. These guys are awesome and I now believe their catalog is stronger than Priest's. This album is sure to be great like every other album they've made.

Hits total: 2401 | This month: 5