Metal Storm logo
Exivious - Streaming New Album In Full

Dutch band Exivious are releasing their second album Liminal in a few days. In fact, the release date is set for November 8th worldwide and November 12th in North America via Season Of Mist. However, if you like prog/fusion, you should check out the album which is streaming online right now at this location. How do you like the final result?

The band "blends a wide variety of musical genres into a coherent, unified sound that's driven by a penchant for lush sound-scapes, technical precision, and sporadic time signatures."

Tracklist:

01. Entrust
02. One's Glow
03. Alphaform
04. Deeply Woven
05. Triguna
06. Movement
07. Open
08. Immanent

Source: season-of-mist.com
Band profile: Exivious
Posted: 06.11.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 24 users
06.11.2013 - 13:17
Syk
myspace/bonerama
"sporadic time signatures"? Who writes this crap?
(listening to Toto atm btw)

edit: in other news, link provided says "This track is currently not available" - dog knows why...
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
06.11.2013 - 13:22
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Syk on 06.11.2013 at 13:17

edit: in other news, link provided says "This track is currently not available" - dog knows why...

Are you having problems with the stream? It's working fine here.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
06.11.2013 - 13:56
Syk
myspace/bonerama
I dunno, maybe Soundcloud just really doesn't like me. All the instances where news is posted here with a direct implant/embedding of a new SCloud track, it just doesn't show for me at all (unlike YT vids, or most BCamp players in band profiles which do work (I also have both BC and SC turned "on" in settings)) so I miss like 98% of new stuff presented via SCloud unless (like say, Carcass' latest B-side/single) we get a link posted here on MS and that takes us directly to a page on SC with the track playing / streamer, & almost nothing else.

Here, it's taking me to the gotdjent page and the thing loads up around the middle, and then just reports the sentence I quoted in my previous post. ...If karma's real, it could be retaliation for thinking "'Got djent?' Oh hell no, I'd take milk thank you very much..."

/me does not even drink milk
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays

Hits total: 2034 | This month: 4