Metal Storm logo
Kamelot - New Album Process

Last month, Thomas Youngblood from Kamelot posted a message on their official website telling that he's dying to reveal the ideas and titles of the new songs but he's "sworn to secrecy". They are working on the art with several artists "including one amazing new one from France", he says. Casey has finished recording the drums at Gate Studios in Wolfsburg. Thomas also says: "We are aiming for a release of Spring 2007, followed by the first leg of Europe tour, then to Japan and another run in North America in August."

There's a live video online "When the Lights are Down", taken from the Kamelot's DVD "One Cold Winter's Night". Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn-nxMKiT8I

More info on their official website: http://www.kamelot.com

Source: kamelot.com
Band profile: Kamelot
Posted: 06.01.2007 by Dark_Blood

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 4 users
06.01.2007 - 21:22
~Nagash~
Account deleted
Great, a new album of Kamelot is coming.....perhaps....
06.01.2007 - 22:00
Der Meister
Account deleted
I can not wait for this one to be released! I love Kamelot to death! The Black Halo is one of the most wonderful albums ever made, we'll see what it's follower can accomplish!
16.01.2007 - 17:09
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
That's great! I'm sure they'll do a great work
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
24.02.2007 - 12:26
Imraghil

i hope the album comes fast!
21.03.2007 - 17:33
Bleeding_Rainbow

Kamelot's new album is Ghost Opera, same as the first single track being released to fans at the European tours, it's to be release on June 5 in the U.S. And a little bit earlier for the UK, if I'm not mistaken. I can not wait!!
21.03.2007 - 17:42
Nixx
Account deleted
Good thing I've got tickets for the consert in Oslo then *grins*

Considering the fact that I started listening to Kamelot like, a month ago, and they all of a sudden became one of my favourite
bands, I can't wait ^^
I used to look the most forward to Metallicas album but now, I think it's Kamelot's ^^
Waiting in excitement!

Hits total: 3456 | This month: 7