Metal Storm logo
Within Temptation - Upcoming Album Details

Posted on the official site: "We hereby can announce the title of our upcoming new album! It will be titled 'The Heart Of Everything'. We will announce the detailed release dates shortly. We will also post more information on our first single 'What Have You Done (feat. Keith Caputo)' as well very soon! The photography has been done by Erwin Olaf, a very well-known Dutch photographer. You can find more information about him at: www.erwinolaf.com"

Source: within-temptation.com
Band profile: Within Temptation
Posted: 06.01.2007 by Account deleted

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 2 users
06.01.2007 - 21:26
~Nagash~
Account deleted
Great!!!!
07.01.2007 - 00:47
Lemovault
erwin olaf is my favorite art photographer. I trust the photography will be great ^^
07.01.2007 - 04:25
Gothic Crow
Good winds come from Netherland! Wonderful news for next 24 of March, here in Portugal!!! Padarise Garage here i come! Best regards, Gothic Crow
08.01.2007 - 18:17
Soliloquy
Within Temptation would quickly become mainstream as one of their singles(forgot the name) is the soundtrack for a new warewolf movie comming out. the movie(hollywood movie) goes by the name of 'chocolate and blood'

check out the commercial for it on youtube
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
10.01.2007 - 13:16
Promonex
Cathemeral
elite
Written by Soliloquy on 08.01.2007 at 18:17

Within Temptation would quickly become mainstream as one of their singles(forgot the name) is the soundtrack for a new warewolf movie comming out. the movie(hollywood movie) goes by the name of 'chocolate and blood'

Could it be that you missed something out? WT are pretty mainstream already :
Anyway, contributing to a movie soundtrack doesn't make a band sell-out. Rage have contributed twice to movie soundtracks, one of them being of the most successful German movie ever (which no one will know though as the humour is strictly German), and I wouldn't really call them mainstream.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
10.01.2007 - 17:57
Soliloquy
Written by Promonex on 10.01.2007 at 13:16

Anyway, contributing to a movie soundtrack doesn't make a band sell-out. Rage have contributed twice to movie soundtracks, one of them being of the most successful German movie ever (which no one will know though as the humour is strictly German), and I wouldn't really call them mainstream.

well that all depends. over in north america, hardly anyone has heard of em. and for the people who have heard of em, they are usally the gothic metal fans, so yeah.
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
16.01.2007 - 17:02
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
Good news! hope this album will be similar to Mother Earth
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
09.02.2007 - 09:03
alexo dynami
Written by Soliloquy on 10.01.2007 at 17:57

Written by Promonex on 10.01.2007 at 13:16

well that all depends. over in north america, hardly anyone has heard of em. and for the people who have heard of em, they are usally the gothic metal fans, so yeah.

I agree, listening to the single on myspace, it does have its mainstream sound to it

Hits total: 3325 | This month: 3