Metal Storm logo
Agathodaimon - Akaias Leaves The Band; New Guitarist/Vocalist Wanted

The following statement has been published via the band's official newsletter:

"The new year brings some changes:
After the short tour through Spain and Portugal in November (some pics from the tour can be seen in our gallery at http://www.agathodaimon.de), our vocalist/guitarist Frank "Akaias" Nordmann revealed that he received an excellent job offer he can't refuse- sadly this means he has to move to Norway, so he will leave the band. We collectively wish him all the best for his future plans and thank him for the great time we spent together in the rehearsal room, on stage and of course off stage as well!
So, we're looking for a new vocalist and guitarist already- if you think you can handle both duties, you're welcome, too.
A few very promising musicians already contacted us, so interested people should hurry and send their info over http://www.agathodaimon.de/apply

Besides, the new album which will be entitled PHOENIX, is still in the
works.
More info to come soon.

See you somewhere on the road
Sathonys/Agathodaimon"

Source: agathodaimon.de
Band profile: Agathodaimon
Posted: 07.01.2007 by Promonex

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 6 users
07.01.2007 - 16:18
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Too bad, Akaias was great!
Good luck anyway to Akaias for his new job... and to Agathodaimon for finding a good replacement....
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
07.01.2007 - 17:01
NoRb3
Account deleted
Damn...thats sad But I hope "PHOENIX" will be a really good album
07.01.2007 - 21:39
tulkas
el parcero
I guess it must have been one hell of a job. too bad he left, but good luck to him, and to Agathodaimon also. I do have high hopes for PHOENIX
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
08.01.2007 - 22:02
~Nagash~
Account deleted
To bad he had to leave, he was great...
Hoping the new album will be good!!!
09.01.2007 - 04:23
Lord Grim

If it's not good, I think they're all fired... No, I'll just be greatly disappointed if it's horrible.
----
"Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary in life."
09.01.2007 - 08:11
Corwin

I must say that the last album (Serpent's Embrace) for me, was just a disappointment and I couldn't hear it..

Chapter III was awesome (and Vlad Dracul's Work at the first one is great)

Too sad Akaias left..hope they will find someone good and get another great album (:
----

Hits total: 2970 | This month: 6