Metal Storm logo
The Sounds And Images I Would Wear

These are the artworks of the albums which I would love to hear them several times and at the same time I think they have awesome artworks to wear as t shirts.
This list is more of a reminder to myself still there might be a person who wants to dig the probable good looking artworks on a t shirt.

Created by: angel. | 16.11.2013

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by angel. ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 83   Visited by: 210 users
16.11.2013 - 20:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Cool list
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.11.2013 - 20:28
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Bad English on 16.11.2013 at 20:10

Cool list

thanks
----
The Fangirl.
16.11.2013 - 20:30
Uldreth

Surprised it wasn't BWP from Opeth. That is not my favourite from them sound-wise but their best artwork for me.

Dunno what you think of Vildhjarta but Masstaden has some really dope artwork I'd totally wear.
16.11.2013 - 20:35
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Uldreth on 16.11.2013 at 20:30

Surprised it wasn't BWP from Opeth. That is not my favourite from them sound-wise but their best artwork for me.

Dunno what you think of Vildhjarta but Masstaden has some really dope artwork I'd totally wear.

yeah I know what you mean, but try to imagine the artworks on tshirt, I mean these are the ones I personally prefer them on a tshirt, not just as a great artwork Never heard anything by Vildhjarta but as they are Progressive metal Math metal and Djent, I'm not sure that I'm going to like their music.
----
The Fangirl.
16.11.2013 - 20:42
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Brujeria's Matando Gueros anyday for me.
16.11.2013 - 20:49
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by 3rdWorld on 16.11.2013 at 20:42

Brujeria's Matando Gueros anyday for me.

I never heard of their music, but the artwork seems a bit gross to me :/
----
The Fangirl.
Uldreth

Written by angel. on 16.11.2013 at 20:35

yeah I know what you mean, but try to imagine the artworks on tshirt, I mean these are the ones I personally prefer them on a tshirt, not just as a great artwork Never heard anything by Vildhjarta but as they are Progressive metal Math metal and Djent, I'm not sure that I'm going to like their music.

Hmm yeah problem is most BWP shirts I've seen have a very sharp cut between the shirt and the artwork if you know what I mean, so it seems like I am wearing a box.

If the border wasn't so sharp but was blurred into the blackness of the shirt it would look really nice.

As for Vildhjarta, they got some nice creepy atmosphere on that album. If you absolutely despise djent it's gonna do nothing for you but that is one of those djent albums that tend to be well-liked by non-djent lovers too :>.
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by angel. on 16.11.2013 at 20:49
I never heard of their music, but the artwork seems a bit gross to me :/

Their music is a bit gross too (in a good way, at least if you're into that sort of thing).
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
16.11.2013 - 20:54
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Uldreth on 16.11.2013 at 20:49
Hmm yeah problem is most BWP shirts I've seen have a very sharp cut between the shirt and the artwork if you know what I mean, so it seems like I am wearing a box. If the border wasn't so sharp but was blurred into the blackness of the shirt it would look really nice.

I exactly know what you mean, that's one of the reasons I think it's not going to be good looking on a t shirt, but if it could be printed as the way you said above then it would look amazing.

Written by Uldreth on 16.11.2013 at 20:49

As for Vildhjarta, they got some nice creepy atmosphere on that album. If you absolutely despise djent it's gonna do nothing for you but that is one of those djent albums that tend to be well-liked by non-djent lovers too :>.

Alright, I may check them out
----
The Fangirl.
16.11.2013 - 20:57
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Troy Killjoy on 16.11.2013 at 20:49
Their music is a bit gross too (in a good way, at least if you're into that sort of thing).

I'm not sure as their music is tagged grindcore ... still I have to hear then I would judge if I'm into it or nope
----
The Fangirl.
16.11.2013 - 21:08
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by angel. on 16.11.2013 at 20:57
I have to hear then I would judge if I'm into it or nope

This is my personal favorite of theirs. The production and vocals can be challenging upon first listen, but the groove and aggression is worth repeated listens.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
16.11.2013 - 21:29
mz

I would like to see a girl wearing an Aevangelist T-shirt
I personally like to have a T-shirt of these albums:
Esoteric-TMV
Ulcerate-Vermis
BaN-Liber II
Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus
Warning- Watching from a distance
Sunn O))-Black One
these are some which I remember now
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
16.11.2013 - 21:29
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Troy Killjoy on 16.11.2013 at 21:08

This is my personal favorite of theirs. The production and vocals can be challenging upon first listen, but the groove and aggression is worth repeated listens.

Thanks for the link, I'm actually starting to like their sound but I'm not sure that if I want to hear them so often, and their artwork is not what I would pick to wear as a tee either.
----
The Fangirl.
16.11.2013 - 21:37
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by mz on 16.11.2013 at 21:29

I would like to see a girl wearing an Aevangelist T-shirt, Esoteric-TMV Ulcerate-Vermis BaN-Liber II Warning- Watching from a distance Sunn O))-Black One

yeah I'm looking forward to it too, I should hear the albums first, but some of them have awesome stuff as artwork, thanks for reminding me of them.
----
The Fangirl.
17.11.2013 - 15:52
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Honestly, people today prefer to have gross art on their T-shirt.
17.11.2013 - 15:53
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 17.11.2013 at 15:52

well that's people not me Edit: I'd see myself more as An Enemy of People.
----
The Fangirl.
17.11.2013 - 19:10
MetalDoomMaster

A less bright version of the cover of The Ruins Of Beverast - Blood Vaults would look cool. I wish Demilich would release a shirt with the album cover for Nespithe on it. The shirts they have now are pretty cool, but that would be awesome. Inquisition also has some really cool shirts that could be made much better if most of them didn't have random satanic crap on the back of them. Satanic imagery is much more intellectually pleasing than "Bless Lord Satan" or some garbage.
17.11.2013 - 20:21
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by angel. on 17.11.2013 at 15:53

well that's people not me

You don't classify yourself in people?
17.11.2013 - 20:24
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 17.11.2013 at 20:21

You don't classify yourself in people?

somewhat nope
----
The Fangirl.
17.11.2013 - 23:00
Erik M.

Written by angel. on 16.11.2013 at 21:29

tee.

"tee""? Seriously?
17.11.2013 - 23:08
Erik M.

I'm not one of those people at all though. For example, I ocassionally wear a Saturnus T-shirt, which is just totally black with their band logo on it. And also an Officium Triste T-shirt with artwork of their latest album. I don't wear bandshirts with lyrics on it (that's most of the time just silly... even more so since I rarely care about lyrics) or bandshirts that come off as aggressive or gory (but that isn't very hard as I wouldn't wear death metal shirts ).
17.11.2013 - 23:42
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Erik M. on 17.11.2013 at 23:00

Written by angel. on 16.11.2013 at 21:29

tee.

"tee""? Seriously?

yes, it's an extremely normal expression in English, the way Frit used it.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

18.11.2013 - 01:43
athena

GENIUS list!!!!! On ebay a few years ago, I found this incredibly talented woman who makes metal shirts for women out of men's shirts. I got the Dissection shirt I am wearing my pic from her Anyway, she had a shirt with "The Somberlain" artwork on it and I wanted it sooooo bad, but it was really expensive compared to the one I had already got from her. I guess it was because she went all out on the design instead of a simple off-the-shoulder t-shirt.
18.11.2013 - 08:05
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Erik M. on 17.11.2013 at 23:08

I'm not one of those people at all though. For example, I ocassionally wear a Saturnus T-shirt, which is just totally black with their band logo on it. And also an Officium Triste T-shirt with artwork of their latest album. I don't wear bandshirts with lyrics on it (that's most of the time just silly... even more so since I rarely care about lyrics) or bandshirts that come off as aggressive or gory (but that isn't very hard as I wouldn't wear death metal shirts ).

Who saying about lyrics on tee?

I'm simply saying people are now more inclined towards wearing gory art on their t-shirts rather than simple logo of like Slayer, Lamb of God, or Metallica kinda thing. It looks good when whole t-shirt is covered up from something and it definitely looks attractive.

Well, i might be wrong 'cause fans do try to buy merch of the latest album but i have seen more off a people wearing extremely gore art on their t-shirt than just a logo of the band.
18.11.2013 - 13:03
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by MetalDoomMaster on 17.11.2013 at 19:10

A less bright version of the cover of The Ruins Of Beverast - Blood Vaults would look cool. I wish Demilich would release a shirt with the album cover for Nespithe on it. The shirts they have now are pretty cool, but that would be awesome. Inquisition also has some really cool shirts that could be made much better if most of them didn't have random...

Yes if only they could print artwork for Blood Vaults properly and as you said making it less bright.
Demilich I never heard Nespithed by them.
As Inquisition is not the band that I would love to hear their albums several times I never cared for their artworks that much either.But I agree with the craps on the back of a tee.
----
The Fangirl.
18.11.2013 - 13:09
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Erik M. on 17.11.2013 at 23:00

"tee""? Seriously?

Yes "tee" , I refer you back to what Marcel said, no I'm not always adding wrong expressions to English language

Written by Erik M. on 17.11.2013 at 23:08

And also an Officium Triste T-shirt with artwork of their latest album. I don't wear bandshirts with lyrics on it (that's most of the time just silly... even more so since I rarely care about lyrics) or bandshirts that come off as aggressive or gory (but that isn't very hard as I wouldn't wear death metal shirts ).

Damnit, so OT has got the the tee with artwork of Mors Viri. That can be a hell of a tee
BTW some interesting parts of lyric on t shirt can be OK too, but I prefer artworks.
----
The Fangirl.
18.11.2013 - 13:18
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 18.11.2013 at 08:05

I'm simply saying people are now more inclined towards wearing gory art on their t-shirts rather than simple logo of like Slayer, Lamb of God, or Metallica kinda thing. It looks good when whole t-shirt is covered up from something and it definitely looks attractive.

Well, i might be wrong 'cause fans do try to buy merch of the latest album but i have seen more off a people wearing extremely gore art on their t-shirt than just a logo of the band.

I personally rather artworks to just having a logo of a band on t-shirts. But I don't really like plain gory artworks which seem rather gross like the one 3rd and Troy posted above, I prefer it to be less gross, more interesting with some gory elements, maybe like the artwork for that album which a user mentioned above, Nespithe by Demilich
----
The Fangirl.
18.11.2013 - 13:32
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by athena on 18.11.2013 at 01:43

GENIUS list!!!!! On ebay a few years ago, I found this incredibly talented woman who makes metal shirts for women out of men's shirts. I got the Dissection shirt I am wearing my pic from her Anyway, she had a shirt with "The Somberlain" artwork on it and I wanted it sooooo bad, but it was really expensive compared to the one I had already got from her. I guess it was because she went all out on the design instead of a simple off-the-shoulder t-shirt.

Haha thanks a lot gril I'm glad that you like it. Making metal shirts for women out of men's shirts ? ! That sounds tasty , The Somberlain is one of my all time fav albums, I want its t-shirt sooooo bad too, Especially if someone could make a really good design for it.
----
The Fangirl.
18.11.2013 - 15:13
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Needs more John D

I don't have tees from any of those bands/designer except John D's Kvelertak.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
18.11.2013 - 15:29
MetalDoomMaster

Written by angel. on 18.11.2013 at 13:03

Demilich I never heard Nespithe by them.

Really? It's quite a classic.

Hits total: 4149 | This month: 9