Metal Storm logo
Help Finding An Album

16.11.2013 - 23:31
Immortal

I'm trying to remember an album I used to listen to a long while ago on blackmetalradio.com, hopefully someone will know what it is.

I'm pretty sure the band was from somewhere in the middle east as I think the band name was in Arabic and there were a couple of swords beneath the band name.

The album cover was a person (or couple of people) walking through the desert wearing robes covering their bodies and heads, I think the robes were red.

Does this ring any bells with anyone?

The most frustrating thing is I that know the band/album must be on Metalstorm somewhere
----
"Hope is the greatest of all evils, for it prolongs the torment of man." - Friedrich Nietzsche
16.11.2013 - 23:38
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
This is all I could come up with:
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
16.11.2013 - 23:43
Immortal

Thanks, but that's not the one unfortunatly
----
"Hope is the greatest of all evils, for it prolongs the torment of man." - Friedrich Nietzsche
17.11.2013 - 01:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Send a email to radio station owners , I did it about one song I am wating ansver
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.11.2013 - 11:38
Immortal

Good idea! It was a while ago they had the song up (I'm talking years) but it's a better bet than any, I suppose.
----
17.11.2013 - 13:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Immortal on 17.11.2013 at 11:38

Good idea! It was a while ago they had the song up (I'm talking years) but it's a better bet than any, I suppose.

I am searching one song to it was 2005 when it was on running epizode

band was like ne-christ werry simmilar someone suggest it was Necro Christo a greek band
album artwork was red and when song starts somebody was speeking german soemthinbg like ''nacht'' mo silent night something

I MA all Necro Christo MA albums and non has red artwork so ... maybe it was another re realise etc
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.11.2013 - 15:10
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Troy Killjoy on 16.11.2013 at 23:38

This is all I could come up with

that might be middle eastern, but no Arabic at all
----
The Fangirl.
17.11.2013 - 17:20
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by angel. on 17.11.2013 at 15:10

He said he thought the band name was in Arabic. I searched for a few different options (Saudi Arabia, India, Nepal, Turkey, Iran, Iraq) but that album cover was the closest I could find to what he was looking for.

Don't worry, I'm not completely ignorant about geography.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
17.11.2013 - 17:53
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Troy Killjoy on 17.11.2013 at 17:20

Written by angel. on 17.11.2013 at 15:10

He said he thought the band name was in Arabic. I searched for a few different options (Saudi Arabia, India, Nepal, Turkey, Iran, Iraq) but that album cover was the closest I could find to what he was looking for.

Don't worry, I'm not completely ignorant about geography.

I see, I was trying to say that yeah "Efrit" is arabic, but this guy who is playing all instruments and vocals in this band is iranian.
----
The Fangirl.