Metal Storm logo
Pustulated

08.01.2007 - 02:25
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Seeing as how unextreme the exteme forum has become, why not help it out by creating a thread for one of the most br00taL bands ever? Pustulated is an American brutal death metal band with a hint of goregrind in the mix. They have two full length albums- Inherited Cryptochidism and Haemotoma. Both are good, but I think Inherited Cryptochidism edges out their newest release, even though those albums differ from each other.

I briefly looked for links for you guys to listen to, but after two failed attempts, I gave up.

So, what do you guys think?
08.01.2007 - 02:32
Herzebeth
yeah I think the Extreme Metal forum has become Un-Extreme...that sucks actually...

Anyways...I truly enjoy Pustulated, I think their Haematoma album is kinda poor and shit, their music stopped being catchy and tight, I prefer Inherited and their split with Copremesis (which happens to be featured in the Haematoma CD), I wrote two reviews for both of their full-lengths in case you're interested
----
08.01.2007 - 07:11
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
@Herz- do you know if they're working on anything new?
09.01.2007 - 03:21
Herzebeth
I don't think so, the last thing they told me was that they'd be touring a lot or shiot, but as far as I know I haven't seen them on the road, so I think they might be just sitting on a couch eating chips
----