Metal Storm logo
Shining - Finnish Tour Dates, New Documentary Teaser

Shining's Niklas Kvarforth and company have announced four dates in Finland as an extension to their previously announced Razors Across Europe tour with Crest Of Darkness and Sterbhaus. The dates are part of the Feverdreams events to promote the release of the band's release 8 ½ - Feberdrömmar I Vaket Tillstånd which came out on Dark Essence Records at the end of September.

In other news, Swedish film maker Martin Strandberg is set to accompany Shining on their upcoming headlining European tour where he will film more footage and interviews for the documentary he is making about the band. The work on the documentary, which traces the band's often turbulent history, begun earlier this year, and is expected to finish in time for a general release towards the end of 2014. A second video teaser featuring Carpathian Forest's Nattefrost and Anders Kobro can be seen below as well as the first teaser released months ago.

Finnish shows:

22 January, Klubi, Tampere
23 January, Lutakko, Jyväskylä
24 January, Klubi, Turku
25 January, Virgin Oil, Helsinki

Other already confirmed dates include Satan's Convention in Germany in December of this year and Blastfest in Norway in February of next year.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Shining
Posted: 17.11.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 53 users
17.11.2013 - 14:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
What a happy litle child, playing hockey, guitar living in a happy family and now .... he needs make such events to support drug addition ehhhhhh, waist of life
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.11.2013 - 03:32
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Oh fuck that I submitted that first documentary link like a month and a half ago.

Anyway, I'd see that documentary and odds are some theater in Berkeley will show it. Maybe.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2045 | This month: 3