Metal Storm logo
Grand Magus - New Album Detailed

Next year we will be graced with Grand Magus' new album and the band isn't making us wait any longer to know more about their new musical offering. Titled Triumph And Power, their album number seven is set to be released on January 31st, 2014 via Nuclear Blast. You can feast your eyes on the glorious cover art below and see the tracklist too. The new music should follow next.

Commented the band: "Triumph And Power has been completed. It's a metal triumph of Viking power! Once again we worked with Nico Elgstrand as producer, a tradition that started with Hammer Of The North back in 2010. This is our strongest album yet, it has the northern feel, it has the power and the melody that has become our mark of excellence. Fans of true metal will take this album to their hearts. To top everything off, we have the striking and epic artwork of Anthony Roberts. The album cover perfectly captures the work on this album and Grand Magus as a band. Stay true!"

Artwork by Anthony Roberts

Tracklist:

01. On Hooves Of Gold
02. Steel Versus Steel
03. Fight
04. Triumph And Power
05. Dominator
06. Arv
07. Holmgång
08. The Naked And The Dead
09. Ymer
10. The Hammer Will Bite
11. Blackmoon [bonus track]

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Grand Magus
Posted: 19.11.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 33 users
19.11.2013 - 23:32
RottingDeathHead
kingnothing_92@yahoo.com
I always look forward for anything this band releases, cannot wait to have this album in my collection
20.11.2013 - 09:33
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Mundane Artwork. I see they are tagged Heavy/doom metal. I don't think I'll like a style like this much.

Hits total: 1952 | This month: 4