Owners:

53 have it
5 want it

01. Mdłości I
02. Mdłości II

Guest review by
BetulaObscura
Rating:
First riffs, first beats, first screams... and you already know that the musical trip through Mgła's "fields of scars and wounds" (quote taken from the first song) will be black and cold. Are you ready?

Mdłości is the second mini-LP from Mgła. The first mini-LP, Presence, clearly refers to the classical, raw, cold black metal known very well from such classics like Darkthrone's Transilvanian Hunger. This mini-LP is no exception. I would say it is a kind of continuation of Presence, but believe it or not this is not a copycat or cheap imitation of their debut or any other black metal album. Far from it. Mgła have many of their own ideas about how to develop their sound, create music straight from the heart, and stay true to the black metal roots.

Read more ››
published 15.10.2017 | Comments (6)

Found in 2 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 146 users
23.11.2013 - 17:56
Rating: 10
koob

Excellent album.
21.08.2014 - 22:36
Rating: 8
Paz
Nuclear Cowboy
Just found this:

I'm amazed by the quality of this vid and their stellar performance.
23.02.2024 - 08:04
Rating: 7
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
These are some great tracks, and imo they would easily have made it onto their following full-length release if they were re-recording with better production. Their performance has always remained at a top quality standard but their sound has come a hell of a long way since.

Hits total: 5984 | This month: 71