Metal Storm logo
Crystal Viper - New Video Released

"Prophet Of The End" is the brand new video clip from the Polish heavy metal act Crystal Viper, which can now be seen below. The song is taken from band's forthcoming studio album Possession, which will be released on Friday the 13th, December 2013, via AFM Records. For now, enjoy the new tune.

Vocalist and guitarist Marta Gabriel says: "This is probably the most unusual song I ever wrote, I sometimes think it's even best song I ever composed. We decided to film video clip for it, as it's different than everything Crystal Viper, did in the past. So while people expect straight heavy metal from us, and as we of course deliver such tracks on the new album, this song shows we didn't say last word as a band yet. While working on this video clip, we wanted to achieve similar atmosphere to this one from Paranormal Activity movies, or from the Fourth Kind with Milla Jovovich, and basically reveal something from the story told on the album. We filmed this clip in Germany with guys from the 3D Maximal company, I think they did a great job and the final result is really cool!"

Possession tracklist:

01. Zeta Reticuli
02. Voices In My Head
03. Julia Is Possessed
04. Fight Evil With Evil
05. Mark Of The Horned One
06. Why Can't You Listen?
07. You Will Die You Will Burn
08. We Are Many
09. Prophet Of The End

CD bonus track: 10. Thundersteel (Riot cover song) LP bonus track: 10. Night Prowler (2013)

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Crystal Viper
Posted: 30.11.2013 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 16 users
30.11.2013 - 15:47
Joppe
Steelemeister
Good video but this song isn't very good and it doesn't sound like Crystal Viper to me.
----
My vision is augmented

Hits total: 1642 | This month: 4