Metal Storm logo
Guttural Secrete

09.01.2007 - 11:54
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Guttural Secrete are a brutal death metal band from good ol' Las Vagas, USA.

I have their 2006 full length, 'Reek Of Pubescent Despoilment' and its one hell of an album. The dual brutal vocals are quite something to here with one sounding more gutteral and the other a higher more tormented growl. If in an album you look for vicious blast beats and raging riffs, then this is for you.

Tacks can be found on their Myspace

What do others think of this brutal act?
----

Hellcunt Smurf
09.01.2007 - 23:29
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
haha wow...I totally forgot about these guys. I heard these dudes a long time ago, but I guess they weren't too memorable for me. If you feel the need to vent some anger and listen to skull-crushing tunes....these guys may do the trick for you

I didn't see any "tacks" on their myspace though
10.01.2007 - 01:25
spirit_inblack
harshhead
I'm not too familiar with this band. I guess maybe I should check them out, I listened to the songs on myspace and they were really good. They sound like my type of band, because I love all of what Xtreme Jax mentioned. I love dual vocals, blast beats, and raging riffage. I guess i'll get their full-length.

lol about the 'tacks'
07.06.2007 - 13:18
Stigmatized
"Reek Of Pubescent Despoilment" isn't a unique album at all, but it is a fun listen. The vocals are damn cool too.
07.06.2007 - 15:18
Hembrom
Diabolic Priest
Yeah some of the NEW brutal death metal bands are coming with some good-neat stuff. In my friends word Brutal Death metal starts and ends with Suffocation and Immolation. There are new breed who are doing really really great ..... Guttural Secrete , Decrepit Birth , Regicide are among some of them.

Reek Of Pubescent Despoilment, is a fucking masterpiece .....

Period. Already in my bdm gems.
18.06.2007 - 22:48
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
"What is it about good sex that makes me have to crap?"

That quote in the beginning of the song, Coprophilic Asphyxia, seriously makes me laugh. I'm really starting to enjoy this album.
25.06.2007 - 08:25
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Written by Dangerboner on 18.06.2007 at 22:48

"What is it about good sex that makes me have to crap?"

That quote in the beginning of the song, Coprophilic Asphyxia, seriously makes me laugh. I'm really starting to enjoy this album.

Dont know about you, but I think the more disturbing thing is that she sounds like an old(er) lady, which to me makes it sound a whole lot funnier.

"The only thing I have to come home to is a bottle of mouth wash.... to get the taste of cum from out of my mouth."
----

Hellcunt Smurf
25.06.2007 - 16:35
Stigmatized
That "What is it about good sex that makes me have to crap?" line is from a movie called Kingpin. Movie is funny as hell.

This is the woman who says that line.
25.06.2007 - 16:45
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Atleast was right that see was an older lady, though see looks very 'proper' and cant imagine her saying something like that or simular! Will have to have a watch of that movie just to picture it.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
25.06.2007 - 17:33
Stigmatized
Yeah, in the movie she's very gross looking. The guy is puking pretty bad afterward.

Post #3000....Woot!
04.11.2007 - 00:56
Mad Laughter
Account deleted
Fuckin' great band! RoPD is, like hembrom said, already a BDM gem! Crazy ass riffs and terrific vocals.

Lol what movie is the mouthwash line from?