07. Vapor Trail
08. Secret Touch
09. Earthshine
10. Sweet Miracle
11. Nocturne
12. Freeze (Part IV Of "Fear")
13. Out Of The Cradle

Additional info
Remixed version will be available on October 1st (September 30th internationally) through Atlantic/Rhino Records.

Staff review by
Dream Taster
Rating:
Everybody thought Rush was over and that 1996's Test for Echo would be their last studio-album. Tragedy struck the life of Neil Peart with the death of both his wife's and his daughter's within the same period of time. After a difficult stage of questions unanswered and search for his new self, Neil turned his life around and got back in touch with longtime members Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson to resurrect Rush. Vapor Trails marks the return of the progressive rock masters from Canada.

Read more ››
published 23.09.2007 | Comments (1)

Found in 7 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 149 users
08.12.2013 - 11:16
Rating: 9
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
This is one of my favorite Rush albums but wow , did they remix the fuck out of this! I don't know if I like it I know the production wasn't the greatest on the original but sometimes things are better off untouched.
----
rekt
25.03.2016 - 06:52
Rating: 8
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
Rush's first album released after a long hiatus and a series of personal tragedies came under intense scrutiny for its "brick-walled" sound and production (which was remedied by the 2013 remix), but still contains a fascinating mix of anthems like "One Little Victory," "How It Is," "Vapor Trail," and "Ghost Rider" that seem to affirm the life of the band after their aforementioned struggles. The remix seems to reveal new layers of the music that were somewhat buried in the original and makes this album more enjoyable than before. Another solid album from Canada's finest.
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).

Hits total: 7658 | This month: 6