Found in 3 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 9   Visited by: 26 users
08.12.2013 - 20:33
Rating: 7
Vasil de Shumen

Brilliant return of Leather Leone in the band

I think this is the best heavy/power record of the second half of 2013 ...
16.03.2022 - 14:59
Rating: 3
majormalfunction

Another waste of time album. Usually even bad records have 1 or 2 tracks that one can remember, but there's no such thing found here.
----
Everything's twice as bright with money in your hands
16.03.2022 - 15:03
JoHn Doe

Written by majormalfunction on 16.03.2022 at 14:59

Another waste of time album. Usually even bad records have 1 or 2 tracks that one can remember, but there's no such thing found here.

wow, that's a low rating. I haven't listened to them in a while, but i don't remember Chastain having an album that is very bad. I will listen and see.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
16.03.2022 - 15:08
majormalfunction

Written by JoHn Doe on 16.03.2022 at 15:03

wow, that's a low rating. I haven't listened to them in a while, but i don't remember Chastain having an album that is very bad. I will listen and see.

Sadly I find all the albums after For Those Who Dare really bad. If it weren't for the Chastain logo on the cover I would most certainly have turned them all off after 3 tracks.
----
16.03.2022 - 15:58
JoHn Doe

Written by majormalfunction on 16.03.2022 at 15:08

Written by JoHn Doe on 16.03.2022 at 15:03

Sadly I find all the albums after For Those Who Dare really bad. If it weren't for the Chastain logo on the cover I would most certainly have turned them all off after 3 tracks.

I've listened to two songs, decent I dare say, sure does not come close to their older albums, but a "3" rating, I disagree, that's too harsh.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
16.03.2022 - 22:04
majormalfunction

Written by JoHn Doe on 16.03.2022 at 15:58

I've listened to two songs, decent I dare say, sure does not come close to their older albums, but a "3" rating, I disagree, that's too harsh.

Listen to the entire thing and I promise you it won't be decent I mean, I barely made it through without start skipping songs, there's no enjoyment to get out of this. With a guy like David on guitar one at least expects some tasty wild shredding but not even that is present

And I don't like bashing albums, there's no reason to listen through an nearly hour long album just to shit on it, but sometimes it is justified
----
16.03.2022 - 22:42
JoHn Doe

Written by majormalfunction on 16.03.2022 at 22:04

Written by JoHn Doe on 16.03.2022 at 15:58

Listen to the entire thing and I promise you it won't be decent I mean, I barely made it through without start skipping songs, there's no enjoyment to get out of this. With a guy like David on guitar one at least expects some tasty wild shredding but not even that is present

And I don't like bashing albums, there's no reason to listen through an nearly hour long album just to shit on it, but sometimes it is justified

I have listened to the whole thing some years back. But 3 is too low, it's not "St Anger bad" IMO.
----
17.03.2022 - 07:45
majormalfunction

Written by JoHn Doe on 16.03.2022 at 22:42

I have listened to the whole thing some years back. But 3 is too low, it's not "St Anger bad" IMO.

The enjoyment value is on a par with St Anger
----
17.03.2022 - 07:57
JoHn Doe

Written by majormalfunction on 17.03.2022 at 07:45

Written by JoHn Doe on 16.03.2022 at 22:42

The enjoyment value is on a par with St Anger

Like I said, not to me.
----

Hits total: 2743 | This month: 10