Metal Storm logo
Which is the strangest band when playing live?

10.12.2013 - 00:30
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
So, in your opinions, which is (are) the band(s) which when play live do the weirdest things?
We all know stories about metal bands which do unusual things, be it for what they wear (if they wear something), or for cutting themselves with a knife, eating a bat, stuff like that, to cite some extreme examples...
Share your knowledge. Which ones are the weirdest?
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
14.12.2013 - 02:56
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
Do you mean the strangest band we have seen live? If that is what you mean, probably Stolen Babies which is kind of like "Tim Burton" metal. They were opening up for Paradise Lost and Katatonia when I saw them last year.
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).
14.12.2013 - 15:48
Sentinel65

Well I've recently looked into The Dillinger Escape Plan, and found that their lead singer is a nutcase. Example A: "In 2002 The Dillinger Escape Plan made national United Kingdom headlines when, at the prestigious Reading Festival, Puciato defecated in full view onstage, put it into a bag, and threw it into the crowd before smearing the rest onto himself, proclaiming "This is a bag of shit, I just wanted to show you this so you'll recognize it later on throughout the day", in reference to the quality of music he felt was appearing that day of the festival."
14.12.2013 - 21:48
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by CobiWan1993 on 14.12.2013 at 02:56

Do you mean the strangest band we have seen live? If that is what you mean, probably Stolen Babies which is kind of like "Tim Burton" metal. They were opening up for Paradise Lost and Katatonia when I saw them last year.

Actually I meant the strangest of them all, regardless if you have seen them or not.

Written by Sentinel65 on 14.12.2013 at 15:48

Well I've recently looked into The Dillinger Escape Plan, and found that their lead singer is a nutcase. Example A: "In 2002 The Dillinger Escape Plan made national United Kingdom headlines when, at the prestigious Reading Festival, Puciato defecated in full view onstage, put it into a bag, and threw it into the crowd before smearing the rest onto himself, proclaiming "This is a bag of shit, I just wanted to show you this so you'll recognize it later on throughout the day", in reference to the quality of music he felt was appearing that day of the festival."

Omg, I was laughing the entire time when reading your comment. It reminded me of GG Allin, who also used to throw his shit over the stage.
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei