Metal Storm logo
Borknagar - Confirm European Tour Dates

Melodic black metallers Borknagar have announced nine European tour dates for next year. This tour, which is their first ever headliner tour in Europe, is set to take place in March 2014. The tour is part of the Niflheim Festival tours and will be the first time Borknagar tour in Europe since 1998, the first real tour since 1999. The tour will also feature support bands Månegarm, Ereb Altor and Shade Empire. All the more reasons to go.

Guitarist Jens F. Ryland expresses his excitement: "This is very exciting, verging on surreal. I have always wanted to play more live with the guys and after 15 years we are finally doing something that involves more then a weekend. This is all thanks to the enormous support we get from our audience all over the world, such motivation is priceless!"

Øystein G. Brun also says: "See you all out in the battlefield in a few months. Really looking forward to this ride with my fellow gunslingers! Hope to see you all! And hey, show us what you got Europe! Cheers!"

The Winter Eclipse Tour:

07.03. - Erfurt, From Hell (GER)
08.03. - Oberhausen, Helvete (GER)
09.03. - Wroclaw, Alibi (POL)
10.03. - Berlin, K17 (GER)
11.03. - Budapest, Dürer Kert (HUN)
12.03. - Montecchio Maggiore, E20 Underground (ITA)
13.03. - Rome, Traffic (ITA)
14.03. - Romagnano Sesia, Rock'n'roll Arena (ITA)
15.03. - Zürich, Dynamo (SUI)

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Borknagar
Event: Borknagar: Niflheim Festival Tour 2014
Posted: 11.12.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 84 users
11.12.2013 - 13:22
Rulatore

Oh my... damn you, lucky europeans
11.12.2013 - 13:30
WarriorFenix

Borknagar? thats nice. Manegarm? Great! Ereb Altor? AWSOME!!!

Will really need to head to the UK da........... oh wait
11.12.2013 - 14:08
Wukk

Holy butts. Yet again, this is happening in Germany in the exact month that I'm not in Germany. Getting quite annoyed now.
----
If you're 666 then I'm 777
http://www.last.fm/user/Joodicator
12.12.2013 - 18:01
Skøllgrim
Northern
"the first real tour since 1999" Then I wonder what were the other tours? Unreal?
Joke aside, this is good news for the fans

Hits total: 2377 | This month: 4