Metal Storm logo
Indian Handcrafts

19.12.2013 - 10:47
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Strange that no one has mentioned this band here already. These guys definitely need some more publicity.

Indian Handcrafts are a stoner-jam duo from Canada. It's really impressive what these two dudes are pulling off; some really catchy, groovy tunes.
There is definitely something for everyone on this record, it's psychedelic, it's punk, it's sludgy, it's stoner... and the album has guest appearances of members from Melvins and Big Business.

If you like Torche, you should dig these guys as well

Check them out!

Indian Handcrafts Bandcamp
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
19.12.2013 - 18:46
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Some good ol' Central Ontario boys, only a couple hours north of where I am.

Musically great, vocally... less so. The kind of band I'd probably prefer in a live setting, and it probably wouldn't hurt to smoke up before the show either. I like the "redneck" aggression and happy-go-lucky vibes. Some really fun songs but the vocals are just all over the place, they almost ruin complete songs at points. :/
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
20.12.2013 - 17:28
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
They're label is Sargent House records, of which I follow quite actively. Cool band.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
14.01.2014 - 15:51
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Troy Killjoy on 19.12.2013 at 18:46

Some good ol' Central Ontario boys, only a couple hours north of where I am.

Musically great, vocally... less so. The kind of band I'd probably prefer in a live setting, and it probably wouldn't hurt to smoke up before the show either. I like the "redneck" aggression and happy-go-lucky vibes. Some really fun songs but the vocals are just all over the place, they almost ruin complete songs at points. :/

I actually enjoy the vocals
I loved the album, they definitely would be fun live.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here