Metal Storm logo
Amon Amarth - Back From Tour And Preparations On New Video

The following message was posted by the band on their official website:

"The last two months have been hectic, but we've had a blast. The headlining tour in Europe went over expactations and we'd like to thank Wintersun and Tyr, as well as our European crew and of course everyone who came to the shows. Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!
After the last show in Hamburg we flew straight to Detroit to join Children of Bodom, Gojira and Sanctity on the North American leg of the tour and although it was taxing and with some off stage problems, the tour was nothing but awesome and successful for us! It was great to see the support we got every night and we want to thank you fans for that."

They are having some time off from the band, but later this month they will start preparing for the Scandinavian leg, and on the 25th they'll start shooting the second video for the new album. "Cry Of The Blackbirds" is the chosen song.

Source: amonamarth.com
Band profile: Amon Amarth
Posted: 10.01.2007 by Dark_Blood

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 1 user
10.01.2007 - 23:18
NoRb3
Account deleted
Yes !! "Cry Of The Blackbirds" is a great song and I hope video will be great too
11.01.2007 - 10:04
xxN3CROMANC3Rxx
Account deleted
i like asator better but meh
11.01.2007 - 12:17
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
i'm looking forward to the video's release.
----
that which shines without names and forms...
11.01.2007 - 14:53
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
I think it will be a great video...
"Cry of the Blackbirds" is a very good song, the whole album is amazing!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
11.01.2007 - 18:56
Hamird
Lieutenant
Amon Amarth is great. and also many thanks to METAL BLADE because this label is great .... they will put this video and we will download it easily. ...
and in all of Amon Amarth songs after DEATH IN FIRE i like this CRY OF THE BLACKBIRDS .... and im waiting for this.
12.01.2007 - 21:35
~Nagash~
Account deleted
Great song, must be a great video either!!!

Hits total: 2289 | This month: 7