Metal Storm logo
Primal Fear - Guitarist Sits Out Tour

Primal Fear's guitarist Magnus Karlsson has announced that he won't be joining the band's upcoming tour in support of their new album Delivering The Black. Tom Naumann, who is a founding member of the band, will fill in for him.

He issued this message: "2014 will be a huge year for Primal Fear. After the release of Delivering The Black there will be a lot of touring all over the world! I'm sorry to say that I can't join the long tours. I took this decision because I can't be away from my little kids that long right now. My friends in Primal Fear are very understanding about my situation and for that I'm grateful. 2014 will be the year of Primal Fear!"

Karlsson's bandmates have since issued the following update: "Okay, we were prepared and totally backing the decision of Magnus. The question was - who can replace him and we know, it is time for something very special and unexpected. How about a founding member? Impossible? No! Please give a warm 'Welcome Back' as a touring member and friend to none other than - Tom Naumann! Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!"

Tour dates:

January
24 - Regensburg, Germany - Airport Oberstraubling
25 - Memmingen, Germany - Kaminwerk
26 - Ludwigsburg, Germany - Rockfabrik
28 - Nuremberg, Germany - Hirsch
29 - Pratteln, Switzerland - Z7
31 - Madrid, Spain - Penelope

February
1 - Bilbao, Spain - Santana 27
2 - Barcelona, Spain - Razzmatazz 2
4 - Brescia, Italy - Colony
6 - Mannheim, Germany - Alte Seilerei
7 - Vosselaar, Belgium - Biebob
8 - Bochum, Germany - Matrix
9 - Munich, Germany - Feierwerk
10 - Berlin, Germany - K17
12 - Warsaw, Poland - Progresja
13 - Katowice, Poland - Megaclub
14 - Bratislava, Slovakia - Majestic Music Club
15 - Zlin, Czech Republic - MOR Cafe
16 - Ko?ice, Slovakia - Collosseum

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Primal Fear
Posted: 26.12.2013 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 15 users
27.12.2013 - 02:33
Empyror

I'm happy with this replacement. Tom and Henny were always my two favorite primal fear guitarists and being as how I'm a left handed guitarist myself, it's great to see one of the few left handed power metal guitarists out there thrust back in the spotlight. I hope they can make it to USA.

Hits total: 2689 | This month: 4