Metal Storm logo
Profound Lore - Reveals Upcoming 2014 Releases

2014 is looking promising in terms of new releases. Apart from all the bands we know of that are working on new albums, the label Profound Lore has announced today some of their upcoming releases for the new year to raise the expectations even more. In case you still didn't know, Agalloch are releasing a new album next year and so are Pallbearer, Leviathan, The Atlas Moth, Old Man Gloom and Prurient.

The label issued the following statement: "Also just want to say thank you to all who have supported the label and its artists this year, another successful year that will lead into our most insane year yet in 2014. 2014 will mark ten years of doing this thing and it will be marked with a pretty intense release schedule which will include new albums by Agalloch, Leviathan, The Atlas Moth, and Pallbearer, just to name a few.

Just want to quickly mention some latest new label developments which recently transpired; as previously announced we will be releasing the next full-length from the mighty Old Man Gloom (in conspiracy with SIGE Records) and as well the long-awaited new full-length from Prurient which should also surface sometime in 2014 likewise."

Anything you are particularly looking forward to?

Source: facebook.com
Posted: 28.12.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 85 users
28.12.2013 - 13:18
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
staff
I already knew about Agalloch but Pallbearer, Leviathan, The Atlas Moth and Old Man Gloom? Sweeeeeeeeeeet.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
28.12.2013 - 14:57
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Already read about the Leviathan update here but new Agalloch? Hmm, thats interesting. Indeed, looking forward to these.
28.12.2013 - 19:15
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
More of my money to Profound Lore.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
28.12.2013 - 21:27
Maco
Pvt Funderground
I'm excited.
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
28.12.2013 - 21:53
Ritual_Suicide
Account deleted
I've never really given the other bands a listen but fuck yeah new Pallbearer!!!
02.01.2014 - 20:00
Draugen
Profound Lore is in my opinion the label with the most impressive roster at the moment and 2014 doesen't seem to disappoint. Agalloch and Pallbearer are in a league of their own in terms of how excited I am for their upcoming releases but I'm also a bit interested in checking out The Atlas Moth.
02.01.2014 - 20:20
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
When did Prurient get signed to Profound Lore? Quite an unusual choice. Brilliant band though.

Hits total: 2782 | This month: 5