Metal Storm logo
Lost Soul - Announce New Album

New Lost Soul album? Sure thing. The Polish lost souls have just announced the release of a new album called Atlantis - The New Beginning for 2014. The opus contains ten new songs in a basic edition and three bonus tracks in a special edition. Arek "Malta" Malczewski is currently mixing the album from the death metallers at Sound Division Studios. For now, you can watch the album's teaser right here.

Jacek Grecki (guitars, vocals) stated: "We are currently working on the final sound of our new brainchild and collecting ideas for album artwork. We are very proud of what we've written. It might seem that after an album like Immerse In Infinity it might be hard to outdo ourselves artistically, but I think we succeeded. I am also quite pleased with the lyrics for this album. Lyrical layer is very mature, and is quite consistent with the conceptual nature of the entire album. The music itself has kept its extreme direction, but we took on a little darker atmosphere this time. The album is a little slower, and much more powerful than the previous, but from the first notes you know it is Lost Soul. It begins with a faster, punishing tracks and then goes down to medium and slow tempo, and finally shows how 'catchy' fast, technical, brutal extreme music can get. Atlantis sounds very lively compared to previous albums, due to the fact that for the first time in history of the band, each of us recorded their respective instrument tracks. I am very proud of the guys. We've also invited four special guests to the record. More details on this coming soon."

"We are planning to release the new album in summer 2014, but I'd rather not talk specifically about the release date, as we yet have to sign a new deal. We will keep you updated. Be patient. From time to time, we will reveal more details. I would like to give my best wishes for the new year to all fans of metal and wish the bands that will release their new albums in 2014, pride and satisfaction with their work. It will be a great year!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Lost Soul
Posted: 29.12.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 30 users
29.12.2013 - 15:43
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
YEAH! (i'd like it more on the fast & brutal though..)
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
29.12.2013 - 17:41
MechanisT
Account deleted
YIAH.

Hits total: 2183 | This month: 5