Metal Storm logo
One thing that you will change about you or your life

Original post

Posted by {aud}devil, 11.01.2007 - 19:35
My one thing, I know it may sound conceited, but I would change my looks. I always believed if I was gorgeous than things would be better. So what would you change?
04.05.2009 - 20:24
Abattoir
staff
Written by Solitary Dancer on 04.05.2009 at 19:58

I'd like to be 3 more cms taller and i'd like to get rid of my recklessness
enough for me

These are two things Just kidding a little

Hm, 3 cms It's like the size of a two peanuts I don't think that people around you would recognize the difference of these few centimeters
04.05.2009 - 20:30
Well i would just like i'd recognize it if i was 3 cm shorter

but i'd pick the other option about recklessness there'd be less damage
20.05.2009 - 10:24
Fat & Sassy!
elite
I wish... I wish... I just wish that I would have chosen the other pair of pants when I went "pants shopping" at the store today...
20.05.2009 - 18:52
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Be more brutal.
21.05.2009 - 01:29
Fat & Sassy!
elite
Written by Valentin B on 20.05.2009 at 18:52

Be more brutal.

Dude, you can do that now.
1. Get a pet ferret.
2.Teach it to sit on your shoulder.
3. Now bolt a chain gun to it's back.

There. You're welcome for the advice.
15.06.2009 - 21:38
Nimlot
A. Reader
I want to have a more positive outlook on life.
16.06.2009 - 20:21
Torelli
If I changed everything I wished I had done differently, my friends would have nothing to laugh at, so I rather let it stay unchanged.
24.06.2009 - 20:10
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by Torelli on 16.06.2009 at 20:21

If I changed everything I wished I had done differently, my friends would have nothing to laugh at, so I rather let it stay unchanged.

Hey Torbjörn, hadn't seen you on MS for quite some time, dude. Seems you're too busy with your studies.

......There's A thing that if i ever change about me, my friends will have a really good stuff to laugh at and i'm not going to do them this favor.
----
You who will come to the surface
From the flood that's overwhelmed us and drowned us all
Must think, when you speak of our weakness in times of darkness
That you've not had to face
24.06.2009 - 21:06
Torelli
Written by AiwiAstwihad on 24.06.2009 at 20:10

Hey Torbjörn, hadn't seen you on MS for quite some time, dude. Seems you're too busy with your studies.

......There's A thing that if i ever change about me, my friends will have a really good stuff to laugh at and i'm not going to do them this favor.

Well, I don't own a computer, so the visits are few I'm afraid. Besides, I'm getting tired of this forum, so we will se how long I will be here.

Good to se you alive though, despite all the things happening in Iran. Good luck with the struggle, hopefully it will be a change for the better....
24.06.2009 - 22:31
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by Torelli on 24.06.2009 at 21:06

Written by AiwiAstwihad on 24.06.2009 at 20:10

Well, I don't own a computer, so the visits are few I'm afraid. Besides, I'm getting tired of this forum, so we will se how long I will be here.

Good to se you alive though, despite all the things happening in Iran. Good luck with the struggle, hopefully it will be a change for the better....

I see. Good luck anyway.
Thank you, sooner or later it hopefully will.
----
You who will come to the surface
From the flood that's overwhelmed us and drowned us all
Must think, when you speak of our weakness in times of darkness
That you've not had to face
07.09.2010 - 08:06
flickaa
About me.... be taller and about my life to get the fuck out of the place im living at
07.09.2010 - 12:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by flickaa on 07.09.2010 at 08:06

to get the fuck out of the place im living at

Where is it and you vcan do it anytime
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.09.2010 - 18:47
ForeverDarkWoods
Written by Bad English on 07.09.2010 at 12:13

Well, that is an economic question actually.
----
Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction!
- George W. Bush, ex-president of the United States of America
07.09.2010 - 20:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ForeverDarkWoods on 07.09.2010 at 18:47

Written by Bad English on 07.09.2010 at 12:13

Well, that is an economic question actually.

same here I would be happy have 75 000 sek per month you know in lats 2 years food prices grows, n grows more on more I wanna be 81 , 6 years agoo hmmm SEK1000 for food, you team 2 weeks and a lot nowdays hardly its for 3 days
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.09.2010 - 20:48
flickaa
Welll i need money first =P which I lack
07.09.2010 - 22:40
FOOCK Nam
Becoming American citizen, that is all I need at this time.
12.09.2010 - 03:30
ErnilEnNaur
Account deleted
I would make myself less smart. Being so intelligent makes it difficult to enjoy existing.
12.09.2010 - 12:39
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by Guest on 12.09.2010 at 03:30

I would make myself less smart. Being so intelligent makes it difficult to enjoy existing.

Hating movies on the count of them being "unrealistic" doesn't make you intelligent.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
12.09.2010 - 16:11
ErnilEnNaur
Account deleted
Written by vezzy on 12.09.2010 at 12:39

Written by Guest on 12.09.2010 at 03:30

Hating movies on the count of them being "unrealistic" doesn't make you intelligent.

No, it doesn't. Neither does misinterpreting objections to lazy writing and plot conveniences as objections to unrealism, because doing so enables you to shove my criticism aside without even pausing for a second to think about any of it.
Neither does labelling legitemate criticism as "hatred", to build an even bigger comfort zone of not thinking. You've apparently been so offended by my criticism of films (that suck) that you choose to bring it up on a completely unrelated topic, instead of discussing it on the proper page. Because you don't want to think about it. At all.

As I said, being so much smarter than everyone else is a burden.
12.09.2010 - 16:28
vezzy
Stallmanite
Technically, it would be the proper thread, as this is an internet forum, so it's best to use the terminology that corresponds with this bulletin board software.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong (and feel free to call me a grammar Nazi who jumps over minor details, but seeing as you label yourself of superior intelligence, I think it's only fair that I mention it), but isn't it spelled "legitimate"?

It seems to me that you are either a very, very miserable individual or a very, very egotistical one. I'm willing to say both.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
12.09.2010 - 20:43
ErnilEnNaur
Account deleted
Written by vezzy on 12.09.2010 at 16:28

Technically, it would be the proper thread, as this is an internet forum, so it's best to use the terminology that corresponds with this bulletin board software.

Is there any particular reason why you don't want me to get a notification?

If you wish to discuss my opinions on films, you can address my comments in recreation (you must be aware of numerous comments existing, otherwise you would never have said anything). There is no need to bring that up here. Especially since you have chosen to ignore everything I say about films by falsely claiming that I "hate films for being unrealistic", when in fact I don't and never have. However, I do hate people who lie.

Quote:

Also, correct me if I'm wrong (and feel free to call me a grammar Nazi who jumps over minor details, but seeing as you label yourself of superior intelligence, I think it's only fair that I mention it), but isn't it spelled "legitimate"?

Yes, it is. Hav a cookie.

Quote:

It seems to me that you are either a very, very miserable individual or a very, very egotistical one. I'm willing to say both.

Thank you, Dr Phil. Care to explain why you openly lie about my comments on film-related topics?
22.09.2010 - 03:29
To stop being so shy all the time, and try to do better in Art.
22.09.2010 - 05:16
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
elite
My new plan in life is to quit smoking and drinking... I have probably quit and relapsed hundreds of times but I have a new plan. I'm going to keep a very strict budget of my finances and record every single thing I buy. Every two weeks I will buy one vinyl album to reward myself for this discipline. I can't say how much money I have wasted so far, but all I know is getting drunk and having money is very dangerous for me. It just sucks that I am surrounded by people who drink and smoke... this is going to be difficult, but I need to stay positively confident.
22.09.2010 - 05:22
Culty
Yeah, as many have said before, I'd really like to be less shy and less lazy. Cause I'm ridiculously lazy. lol Growing a beard would be pretty awesome too.
----
Gfnttlr
23.09.2010 - 03:44
Kennoth
Boy...where do I start.

I want to be less depressive, more social, better looking, braver...
----
*insert something deep and profound*
25.09.2010 - 20:25
FOOCK Nam
Written by Introspekrieg on 22.09.2010 at 05:16

My new plan in life is to quit smoking and drinking... I have probably quit and relapsed hundreds of times but I have a new plan. I'm going to keep a very strict budget of my finances and record every single thing I buy. Every two weeks I will buy one vinyl album to reward myself for this discipline. I can't say how much money I have wasted so far, but all I know is getting drunk and having money is very dangerous for me. It just sucks that I am surrounded by people who drink and smoke... this is going to be difficult, but I need to stay positively confident.

Quitting something or of addiction is hard, I must concur. Before I thought it can but actually it is harder than I ever imagine. Keep on your plan
25.09.2010 - 21:24
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I'd need to be more goalseeking...i have "gift" to do many things quite well, but only a few projects i am able to complete :
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

25.09.2010 - 21:28
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by Fat & Sassy! on 21.05.2009 at 01:29

Written by Valentin B on 20.05.2009 at 18:52

Be more brutal.

Dude, you can do that now.
1. Get a pet ferret.
2.Teach it to sit on your shoulder.
3. Now bolt a chain gun to it's back.

lmao

off topic observational edit: is the person in the pic a girl or a guy?

on a related note:

25.09.2010 - 21:30
Fat & Sassy!
elite
I can barely read that. Does it say "Ferret Musk?" D:
25.09.2010 - 21:37
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Lol it's a popular/horrible Christian metal/hardcore label. I thought it was funny because I typed in "ferret gun" in Google, hoping to find what you described, and that came up.