Metal Storm logo
American Horror Story

13.01.2014 - 15:56
Jtbmetal123

Has anybody ever seen this show? I just finished the first season and im on the second right now. Its a great show so far, its scary and it keeps you on your toes. What do you guys think?
08.03.2014 - 10:56
Krankheit
Account deleted
Quite enjoy this show myself. Waiting for the 3rd season to be released on DVD, but is skeptic about the witch thing.
10.03.2014 - 00:22
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
I loved the 3rd season. I was a bit skeptical myself, and as the second third of the season wasn't much, the ending was intense, as usual. I love this show and gotta admit I can't quite deicide whether Asylum or Coven is my favourite.

I liked Murder House to begin with very much, but Asylum was just such mind*uck, it easily put Murder House behind. I remember when Aslyum started I was skeptical as well, as they threw every horror (sci-fi horror even) cliché into the script, but the way the whole story developed was just brilliant. So much going on, but deliever with such enormous balance and perfection.

Coven was completely another area then, I wasn't too fond of having the overly-female based story, but it turned out to be quite fascinating. Witches my bitc.hes din't let me down.

Gotta say I love the idea in AHS that same actors play completely different roles in completely different time and place areas. I mean, Jessica Lange is just 1st league, Peters as well. I only missed Zachary Quinto in 3rd season, he was also one of my faves. I wish Connie Britton and Finnes would have recurring roles in the 4th season, which is the last season Lange is doing. Not to mention Kathy Bates almost stealing the whole spotlight in Coven as well.

So yea, basically, without any spoilers, I have been a huge fan since Murder House aired for the first time. Can't wait for the 4th season as some news have already leaked, I'm super excited.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
25.03.2014 - 07:53
Jtbmetal123

Written by Guest on 17.03.2014 at 03:31

Watched 4 fucking episodes, then got bored as shitfuck. It had some fucking potential, but they cunted it up real fucking bad.

I agree. The first season is awesome! Every season after is plain boring.
03.05.2014 - 20:50
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
The amount of hatred towards Asylum and Coven amazes me a bit. Out of all, I find Horror House to be the most plastic and uninspired. I did notice that both Asylum and Cover slow down in the second third, but that didn't stop me from watching till the end of the season. But then again, it's jusr my personal taste that adores the fu#ked up ubersadism and the psychotic ambiance of Asylum.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
04.05.2014 - 11:46
BloodTears
ANA-thema
I watched all seasons and my favourite is still Asylum. I guess I liked the story more than the others and how it played out.

Coven is harder to get into even if it looks great on the screen.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
28.08.2014 - 04:49
Kennoth

First season is great. Second season is SUPERB. Third season is just mediocre at best. I think they've already reached their zenith, but I'll definitely see what season four brings.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
28.08.2014 - 10:21
Leni

1 season - good, 2 - the best, 3 - so so. waiting for 4)))