Metal Storm logo
Pawn Stars

13.01.2014 - 16:19
Jtbmetal123
For some reason, im addicted to this show. Is anybody else?
14.01.2014 - 06:01
Mattybu
I used to watch it a ton dude, but nowadays since I've seen the majority of episodes when it's on I usually will have seen it so flick to something else. Amazing how a show that's so repetitive can be so entertaining. Helps that the cast are a rather funny bunch too, albeit a little unsavory at times.

Worst part about that show though:

Expert: In my professional opinion, in today's current market, I would value this item at around $2000.

Rick to person selling item: I'll give you 50 bucks for it

15.01.2014 - 14:29
Jtbmetal123
I know right, they low ball everybody on the show. I still watch it on a daily basis but its entertaining. I actually met them when they came to the Hard Rock in Tampa. They all kinda cocky.

Written by Mattybu on 14.01.2014 at 06:01

I used to watch it a ton dude, but nowadays since I've seen the majority of episodes when it's on I usually will have seen it so flick to something else. Amazing how a show that's so repetitive can be so entertaining. Helps that the cast are a rather funny bunch too, albeit a little unsavory at times.

Worst part about that show though:

Expert: In my professional opinion, in today's current market, I would value this item at around $2000.

Rick to person selling item: I'll give you 50 bucks for it

15.01.2014 - 20:17
Mattybu
Somehow that doesn't surprise me they're all so cocky.... Every time on the show there's a disagreement Rick is always just waiting for his son to do something wrong so he can prove how much more he knows and have an excuse to call him an idiot but like you said makes for good entertainment.
22.01.2014 - 14:08
Jtbmetal123
Actually, Rick was the nicest guy out of them all. Chum and Corey were the most cocky guys ive ever met.
21.12.2014 - 05:11
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
I love that show. Rick is a fellow Libertarian Realistically though, I only usually watch it when I'm on vacation in the US or Canada in a hotel room at night.
21.12.2014 - 11:39
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
I thought this thread was about this:

----
Christless