Metal Storm logo
Periphery - Entire New EP Streaming Online

Patiently - or not - waiting for Periphery's upcoming album? Here's a decent fix for you: you can now listen to their entire new EP titled Clear on YouTube. The opening track is available below and the remaining tracks can be found on Sumerian Records' channel. Clear is due to hit the shelves on the 28th of January via Sumerian Records.

Previously covered details on the EP can be found over here.

Clear tracklist:

01. Overture
02. The Summer Jam
03. Feed The Ground
04. Zero
05. The Parade Of Ashes
06. Extraneous
07. Pale Aura

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Periphery
Posted: 15.01.2014 by LeKiwi

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 41 users
15.01.2014 - 13:11
♱ RaVeN ♱

I've always liked this band musically but never a big fan of their vocalist. But i'm going through those new songs now and they sound pretty alright actually
15.01.2014 - 17:33
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Written by ♱ RaVeN ♱ on 15.01.2014 at 13:11

I've always liked this band musically but never a big fan of their vocalist. But i'm going through those new songs now and they sound pretty alright actually

The quality was rather varied - overall pretty disappointed
15.01.2014 - 19:25
Lethrokai

Hmm... not bad! Definitely a good amount of variety on here. About half way through the album and there's no song that stood out as being particularly bad, though I do feel that Misha was just cloning Bulb on his track... Also, I'm surprised to say that Spencer's track was fucking epic. The industrial influences on that track really set it apart from the rest of Periphery's discography, and the grooves were just brilliant, even if they seemed a bit simple for Periphery's standards.
----
Sometimes you just need to roll the dice and look away.

Hits total: 1753 | This month: 6