Metal Storm logo
How did you end up here?

Original post

Posted by Valentin B, 13.01.2007 - 15:46
(read above)
i think i was searching for an online metal clothing site and accidentally googled the whole web, when i was trying to search only romanian sites.
what about you? i'm particularly interested in the old school members(ozman,wrathchild,tommy tee, pyroleprechaun etc.).
05.08.2011 - 11:06
Himann
Orm KrigGud
Written by Bad English on 04.08.2011 at 18:25

Written by Himann on 04.08.2011 at 13:16

Written by Bad English on 04.08.2011 at 00:24

Written by Angelic Storm on 03.08.2011 at 22:13

How did I end up here? Just complete chance! I was googling something to do with metal (I cant remember exactly what it was now, it may have been Encyclopedia Metallum... lol), and this site was amongst the search results. So I just checked it out, out of curiosity, and that was it!

Actualy if you be posting more you could catch up my limit I have maybe 2 K in 2 years

How did you end up here Bad English?

same looking for metal and comented nice girl pics in old galery but after month I realy stick whit site and after 2 bands I quit posting alcoholical non sence and realy stuck whit site

Thats cool man. You have actually become like a part of this site. Even when everybody else leaves one by one, you are always still here.
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
05.08.2011 - 14:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Himannsen I have no wife I mean life
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.08.2011 - 17:09
Himann
Orm KrigGud
Life and wife are very very different things. In some ways they are opposite things.
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
03.09.2011 - 17:30
Milena
gloom cookie
staff
I got in here 'cause of the funny stuff. And afterwards, when Forever Storm needed to pass the bands suggestion, I made a profile so I could vote for them. And, my life hasn't been the same since, I believe
----
7.0 means the album is good
05.09.2011 - 03:47
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
elite
This thread made me sort the member list by register date just to see who was still left from the old days, and i just realised i am the 338th member on this forum. Must have been a lot of deletions though because there was at least 1000 when i joined. There is almost 27000 now haha.

I joined because i was looking for a metal forum. I did a band search once, and this forum came up, so i gave it a spin and here i still am over 7 years later.
06.09.2011 - 14:45
Himann
Orm KrigGud
That made me curious so I sorted it as well. I'm the 399th member to join. Honestly remember lots more than that who were on before me.
----

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
06.09.2011 - 14:58
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Wanted to find members for my band, two years ago, still haven't found any
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
26.09.2011 - 15:52
Tormentor666
The internet is huge, wide and mysterious.
----
WARFARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
02.01.2012 - 03:55
gav1230
I was looking for guitar tabs and somehow ended up here.
11.01.2012 - 23:37
Cuca Beludo
Account deleted
(I am pretty sure I answered this before...)

I was searching for sabaton songs for download. Then I found this site in the google, and many other bands I googled with "músicas" (songs) brought me here. I remember to complain " Why this stupid site has so many bands and not the download link?? ". Since I found information of al bands I listened back in 2010, I decided to join!

Trivia: With my stupid mind, I just discovered this this site is actually a forum times after join!
15.02.2012 - 22:21
Skøllgrim
Northern
I remember finding this site way back as I was fed up with metal archives (still am) but at that time I was content with just browsing. At some point I had to create a user for something... and it's snowballed ever since.
15.02.2012 - 23:30
Urs Blank
By accident.
I googled "Metal Storm" to buy my weekly bunch of machineguns and other rocket launchers in order to pursue my crusade against the unfaithfuls. However instead of accessing the website of this holy company I ended up here. At first I was scared but at the same time thrilled, feeling like an undercover agent who discovered the lair of some satanists. I decided to spy a bit on the forum to get to know my new enemies before waging a war against them
But soon I felt weird, like mesmerized by all this evil music and I finally lost my initial point.
So we can say that MS turned me away from my holy calling and therefore saved many many lives!

Sorry for trolling but I could'nt help as I really don't remember how I visited this site in the first place. Probably looking for informations about Dolorian or some Doom band though.
02.04.2012 - 04:40
Well the government seized www.metal-archives.com and I was forced to find a new home.
02.04.2012 - 04:44
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by AnonBatesburg on 02.04.2012 at 04:40

Well the government seized www.metal-archives.com and I was forced to find a new home.

How do you not know?
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
02.04.2012 - 12:36
Milena
gloom cookie
staff
Written by Urs Blank on 15.02.2012 at 23:30

Sorry for trolling

I found your story funny because whenever I google Metal Storm, one of the first sites I get is some company dealing in metal... scraps? whatever.
----
7.0 means the album is good
02.04.2012 - 22:20
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Milena on 02.04.2012 at 12:36

Written by Urs Blank on 15.02.2012 at 23:30

Sorry for trolling

I found your story funny because whenever I google Metal Storm, one of the first sites I get is some company dealing in metal... scraps? whatever.

I also get the gun one

I joined because I googled Metal forum. I intially joined "metalkigdom.net" only to find out the site was written in Korean!
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
06.05.2012 - 19:53
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Himann on 05.08.2011 at 17:09

Life and wife are very very different things. In some ways they are opposite things.

but sometimes,just sometimes they are the same thing
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
17.05.2012 - 16:47
Mr. Blonde
Written by AnonBatesburg on 02.04.2012 at 04:40

I don't mean to like promote another forum. But you know that was just a prank right? That site works again.

As far as how I found metalstorm goes? Um google...
29.06.2012 - 14:08
J:oKeR
I searched children of bodom biography and this site was among the results....it was pretty interesting, and cool designed few years ago...so i decided to register after 2 long years wihout internet madafaka:D:banger:
----
Aaaaaaaaaa
15.11.2014 - 10:03
_deepblack
One my friends showed me the site and after a week or so this was my whole HQ for Metal news albums reviews and everything
29.05.2015 - 06:29
Sentinel65
I've grown up and lived in a small area where I'm the only person I've met that I would consider a metalhead. Decided that I need people to talk about metal with, and here I am! Now this is pretty much my metal homebase.