06. Glass Eyed Child
07. Grinding Dreams
08. Strength From My Wounds
09. My Crown
10. Ab Aeterno

Staff review by
Doc G.
Rating:
Think back to when you were 7 years old. You're cruising in a shopping cart under stark department store lighting, when you spot it, yes, that's right, that special G.I. Joe action figure you've seen in all the commercials. Yup, the one with all the best gadgets, coolest guns, and it even comes with that sweet-ass panzer tank-Harley Davidson crossbreed vehicle that shoots the mean looking missiles. Yes, that one. Your cheap-ass parents make you save up for weeks before you can covet this toy that's sure to complete your life. Going through the check-out is almost a religious experience. Then you get home, take it from the packaging, and holy mother of God this hunk of plastic sucks. It's flimsy, doesn't do all the crazy commando type shit that was promised, and the assembly instructions are written in some kind of extinct archaic language. The feeling of sitting through Lahmia's Into The Abyss is strikingly similar.

Read more ››
published 11.05.2012 | Comments (5)

Found in 1 list
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 30 users
18.01.2014 - 02:49
Alondate

Sadly, an underrated band. There is no filler and almost all songs are great. Every melo death lover should give a chance to this band
27.04.2018 - 22:21
Rating: 8
frequenzangriff

I agree with "Alondate", an underrated band, all songs are good and no fillers, melodic death metal fans should give them a chance. Sad that such a great band is so unknown.
Ok, it's not a very original album, so what? It's very well composed and performed, the lyrics are interesting, the music sets a dark and wonderful atmosphere. It even captures some of the original Gothenburg melodic death metal, at times it sounds a bit like "dark tranquillity - the gallery". And a it also has a Kickass album art. IMHO it's a great album, and i'll keep it among the classics.

Hits total: 2661 | This month: 5