Metal Storm logo
Threshold - Guitarist Midson On Break; New Album Cover Art Revealed

New posts on the official website of the band Threshold tells us that Nick Midson (guitarist) is taking a break from the band. Member Karl Groom commented: "Nick has been thinking about this for a while. It's largely driven by wanting a break from touring and promotional activities. I'm still in contact with him regularly and we live 5 minutes from each other. The way is open for Nick to return for future albums and he is considering it."

Nick Midson is one of the founding members of Threshold. He is not featured on the band's forthcoming album, Dead Reckoning, and a replacement guitarist for the band's live shows will be announced later.

Meanwhile, the artwork for Threshold's forthcoming album "Dead Reckoning" has been revealed. Davide Nadalin of Nerve Design is the artist, who's previous covers include Extrema and Blinded Colony. http://www.thinicestudios.com/threshold/deadreckoning.jpg

The album "Dead Reckoning" is due for release through Nuclear Blast Records on 23 March 2007.

Source: thresh.net
Band profile: Threshold
Posted: 14.01.2007 by Dark_Blood

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 2 users
14.01.2007 - 05:00
Asitis

Ehm, i;d change the title
----
The silent moment, right before the dusk fades away
I open my eyes, but the darkness stays
14.01.2007 - 19:32
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Thanks for fixing the title. When I wrote it I didn't notice that was so long
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
14.01.2007 - 22:03
necrovamp

Hm a new threshold album, May have to actully spend some money and buy it.
----
'I'd rather die than go to heaven' - Murderface
15.01.2007 - 12:56
Silhouette

I hope Nick will be back soon...

Album cover looks really good!

Silhouette.

Hits total: 2811 | This month: 5