Metal Storm logo
Europe - Performing Entire 'Wings Of Tomorrow' On Swedish Tour

Swedish hard rockers Europe have a treat in store for their fans. The band will perform their 1984 album Wings Of Tomorrow live on their Swedish tour in March. They will play the album in its entirety, plus some new songs and other Europe hits.

Here's a message from Joey: "Wings Of Tomorrow is one of our most liked albums and we are very exited to perform it live together with some new songs and the hits! This band has never done anything like this before and this will most likely be a once in a lifetime event. Wings Of Tomorrow opened the doors to the world for us. We got our record deal with CBS epic in New York based on this record. We have often been approached by both rock and metal bands who have claimed that this record really inspired and influenced them. It will be an honour to revisit and perform this record in its entirety."

Europe's latest album, Bag Of Bones, was released in 2012.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Europe
Posted: 02.02.2014 by nicaZe

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 30 users
02.02.2014 - 12:13
Night Theater

One of THE most underrated bands. Wings of Tomorrow is awesome. Too bad I won't see it.
02.02.2014 - 15:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Night Theater on 02.02.2014 at 12:13

One of THE most underrated bands. Wings of Tomorrow is awesome. Too bad I won't see it.

I might see its in Lule, but ticket is overpreised SEK 600. I payed for wasp sek 400, I saw band live in 2005 I payed sek 200. Its to expenice in our economiy, unless you work for Hells Angels and get a lots of money from bussness what they run
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1642 | This month: 3