Metal Storm logo
Flotsam & Jetsam - Re-Recorded Songs Streaming Online

Thrash metal veterans Flotsam & Jetsam will release No Place For Disgrace 2014, a re-recording of the band's second album No Place For Disgrace, on February 14th in Europe and digitally on February 18th in North America via Metal Blade Records. The physical CD will be available in North America on March 4th. Recently, the band made available online all of the re-recorded songs at their ReverbNation page. Check out "The Jones (2014)", "P.A.A.B. (2014)", "Misguided Fortune (2014)", and "I Live You Die (2014)", among many others now.

More details about this release were previously reported over here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Flotsam And Jetsam
Posted: 06.02.2014 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 35 users
06.02.2014 - 12:09
Joppe
Steelemeister
Highly preferring the original album due to the speed, the feeling it has and the vocals being amazing.
----
My vision is augmented
06.02.2014 - 14:37
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
I have heard the entire album. And it is a totally lifeless and soulless affair. I am grabbing back to the original, that's 100% sure.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

06.02.2014 - 14:54
Rulatore

Written by Joppe on 06.02.2014 at 12:09

Highly preferring the original album due to the speed, the feeling it has and the vocals being amazing.

these re-recorded versions are slower ?
06.02.2014 - 15:29
Joppe
Steelemeister
Written by Rulatore on 06.02.2014 at 14:54

Written by Joppe on 06.02.2014 at 12:09

these re-recorded versions are slower ?

Definitely, the title track for example was originally about six minutes while re-recorded is about seven minutes. In overall the re-record sounds more of a heavy metal than speed to me, but it doesn't come as a surprise after their last two albums.
----
My vision is augmented
07.02.2014 - 01:37
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
The vocals sound tired and the instruments don't have the fury they did back when this was released originally. Another worthless remaster/remix.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
07.02.2014 - 03:09
Lit.
Account deleted
The original album was a waste of time anyway, so why bother with this?
07.02.2014 - 19:57
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
The Original No Place For Disgrace was a good to great thrash album, but really pulled down by that atrocious Elton John cover.
Anyone regarindg the Original No Place For Disgrace a waste of time is clearly no fan of thrash.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

09.02.2014 - 19:50
Daniell
_爱情_
The sound of the original, brilliant album was terrible. The sound of the re-recording is much much better, but it doesn't make the re-recording any good anyway. It's a pointless enterprise and I can't see why they did it apart from an obvious cash grab.

Hits total: 1342 | This month: 3