‹‹ Back to the Melodic metal forum Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]
Users visited: 218  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by EddieGunner on 20.05.2006 at 17:07
Amorphis new thread for new forum,
well i know almost everyone on forum said hwat they think or don't think about Amorphis, (my fav band of all times)
but im sure lots of memebrs here will or allready did saw Amorphis live on this new Euro Tour, so if u can tell us more about those shows, how was it what setlist was etc....
and what do u think about Amorphis new album Eclipse

Page 7 of 7

Bad English
Masterchief

28.11.2013 at 21:21
Tuuka Rask is bands fan LOL
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/amorphis-drummer-interviewed-by-italys-underradiorock-com-audio/

Time 1.30 to 3:00
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

29.11.2013 at 00:19
Written by Bad English on 28.11.2013 at 21:21

That's awesome. Always cool to read about NHLers who listen to metal.
----
Prettier than BloodTears.
Mattybu

29.11.2013 at 00:51
Apparently he tries to play some metal tunes in the locker room and in typical asshole bruins fashion, the rest of his team don't let him they should probably show some respect to the guy carrying the team on his back.
Bad English
Masterchief

29.11.2013 at 01:02
Written by Troy Killjoy on 29.11.2013 at 00:19

Written by Bad English on 28.11.2013 at 21:21

That's awesome. Always cool to read about NHLers who listen to metal.

Sandis Ozolins likes Ac/Dc
----

Bad English
Masterchief

10.09.2015 at 17:09
Anybody who has seen band live, what is bands set list now, does they play from 1000 and Karelian something now, and does they play My kanteke? acoustic version live?
----

Risto
Wandering Midget

10.09.2015 at 18:21
Written by Bad English on 10.09.2015 at 17:09

Anybody who has seen band live, what is bands set list now, does they play from 1000 and Karelian something now, and does they play My kanteke? acoustic version live?

They just recently finished their Tales from the Thousand Lakes 20th anniversary shows where they played the whole thing, plus other old stuff during the remainder of the set. Other than these shows, they've usually played something off Tales, and less consistently off The Karelian Isthmus. My Kantele is a staple, of which they've played various different versions, but not a completely acoustic one.
Bad English
Masterchief

13.09.2015 at 22:59
Written by Risto on 10.09.2015 at 18:21

Written by Bad English on 10.09.2015 at 17:09

They just recently finished their Tales from the Thousand Lakes 20th anniversary shows where they played the whole thing, plus other old stuff during the remainder of the set. Other than these shows, they've usually played something off Tales, and less consistently off The Karelian Isthmus. My Kantele is a staple, of which they've played various different versions, but not a completely acoustic one.

I know, but before
that song acoustic and semi acoustic is only way what can get out beautify of that song ... its better as original, all lyric and atmosphere
----

nightwica

26.12.2015 at 18:44
Aaah I have always liked some songs of theirs, but now I am really really sold with Under the red cloud, it is pure awesomeness! Totally attending their European tour! :3 I hope they will play some olds. Well, not some, I mean exactly Brother Moon ♥

I really wonder why Winter Sleep is only a bonus song, it has such a beautiful piano line <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PchDwwKfHM
The Evergreen

27.12.2015 at 22:25
Written by nightwica on 26.12.2015 at 18:44

I really wonder why Winter Sleep is only a bonus song, it has such a beautiful piano line <3

I feel like they saved the best for last (and bonus) of Red Cloud, and it's an amazing album all the way through. AotY material, that's for sure.

The funny thing is, I got hooked on Skyforger but now I find myself appreciating their old stuff just as much, despite how very different it is. This band sure is a treasure.
Netzach

29.12.2015 at 14:52
Amorphis has always been a go-to band for me and one of the first metal bands I listened to. But strangely enough, when asked to pick a favorite album I always think of Tuonela. Most albums are top-quality though I rarely listen to Far From The Sun (everything sounds uninspired, and they indeed were when they wrote it), Skyforger or Beginning of Times (other Joutsen albums are much better imo).

Never got the Skyforger hype. It's too "safe" for me but has got a few good songs of course. Silent Waters is the best Joutsen album for me with Red Cloud a close second.
Ganondox

18.05.2016 at 03:42
Love this band, everything they make is so epic.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]

Login or register to post here.