Metal Storm logo
Motorsports

Original post

Posted by EddieGunner, 17.01.2007 - 15:34
well im sure we have some motorosports fans here at forum,
there so manny moto sport i like, fav is F1 offcours and Ferarri with Kimi now,
also i like World Rally Chamnpionship
im big fun os finnish drivers, in WRC is Gronholm, F1 is Kimi, Dakar Harry Vatanen who out

so waht do u think about motorosports and stuff
do we even need this topic
25.12.2009 - 13:00
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I will watch couple of first races and then i will tell, if it is worth or not...i make no prejudices now
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

23.03.2010 - 20:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Paris-Dacar rally will be host in 2011 in Chile-Argentina, and maube 2013 in Brazil and Peru
Its be interesting , I love this compatition
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
25.03.2010 - 11:46
CaLu
Account deleted
Well that's not sure that the Dakar rally will be held again in the South American countries, as it also has been stated that it will return to Europe and Africa. When that does happen we can truely speak of a Dakar rally once again. As the South American version of it isn't exactly the Dakar and also it isn't really my thing.
25.03.2010 - 12:10
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
There are also complains about race being too tough and dangerous for competitors
----

25.03.2010 - 13:48
CaLu
Account deleted
Well motorsports are dangerous for sure, but the competitors are willing to take the risk and are fully aware of that it can cost their lives if it goes terribly wrong. But that goes for the most other jobs as well. The key is that you don't think about it all the time as that makes you afraid of doing what you love.
24.04.2010 - 16:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Speedway GP starts today in Poland-Lezno
Anyone gonne watch Go Tomazs Gollob , also Jason Crump we will see how progress or rtegres Emil Suyfidynow
Europe GP in Lezno-Poland today 20:00CET
----

apos;'
[image]
24.04.2010 - 17:20
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Speedway is the single most boring motorsport ever...i guess i already said that...
----

24.04.2010 - 17:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 24.04.2010 at 17:20

Speedway is the single most boring motorsport ever...i guess i already said that...

Yes you said it but speedway Paris-Dacak and Superboatgs is moust interesting motorsport ever, more fun how F1 and F3000, indy Cart etc
----

apos;'
[image]
01.06.2010 - 18:00
Abattoir

Huh, an incredible accident and miracle in Indy 500...he only suffered a minor injuries of a broken leg.

13.06.2010 - 22:25
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Irritable Ted on 13.06.2010 at 21:58

Michael Schumacher is destroying his legacy, he was so dangerous in the Canadian GP, trying to put everybody in to the wall. Retire now before you kill someone.

such opinions make me laugh...

he is simply RACING...not "driving around the circuit" how most nowadays drivers (and if they are not, they are called "dangerous")
----

13.06.2010 - 22:42
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
From my point of view (i am neither core fan of Massa (or Ferrari) nor Schumacher) it was Massa's stupidity when he selected the worst possible place on the track for overtaking attempt...with obviously faster car he should easily get past Schumi in following minutes without risking anything
----

26.08.2010 - 11:00
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Lol...i didn't knew Heikki Kovalainen is actuallly quite skilled drum player - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLz_MJ7oA28
----

29.08.2010 - 18:48
Malphas

Lol Heikki rules

btw did any1 see the race in spa just now? Lewis ftw! let's hope he makes it to the title! btw, i know the crash between Sebastian and Jenson wasn't on purpose but it's really bad that Sebastian ruined Jenson's race and 18 sure points :S
----
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
29.08.2010 - 19:36
Malphas

I totally agree dude, damn Adrian Newey why did he have to leave McLaren? :S and bout the overtaking thing....Lewis is the king, no question, in the 1st 4 races of this season some of the drivers had 2-3, some had 5 overtakes..some had 0..Lewis had 63! no joke, idk how that statistic looks like now :S
----
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
29.08.2010 - 20:14
Malphas

Yeah Ron Dennis had plans for him since he was 7 there r vids from that time xD
----
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
05.09.2010 - 15:45
Elio
Red Nightmare
Holy shit Tomizawa.... 19 years old... RIP
:'(
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
05.09.2010 - 17:15
Malphas

Yeah that's tragic :S RIP
----
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
05.09.2010 - 20:46
CaLu
Account deleted
Very unfortunate for Tomizawa that his end had too come this way. He could have had a good carreer.

R.I.P.
05.09.2010 - 21:39
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
R.I.P. Shoya Tomizawa
----

06.09.2010 - 00:00
Elio
Red Nightmare
Why didn't they stop the race? why did moto gp start?
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
06.09.2010 - 14:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
How he died, how it hepened whjy I didnt heard about it? any video?
----

apos;'
[image]
06.09.2010 - 18:15
Malphas

All videos of the crash on youtube were deleted...
----
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
14.09.2010 - 18:21
Malphas

Watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot7oSiSPExI just awesome xD

been w8ing for over a year for this game...gonna be awesome in 10 days!!!
----
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
26.09.2010 - 19:23
Malphas

I really didn't wanna get into this...i don't know what's wrong with this guy or why he hates especially Lewis so much...i can just say great job at ruining Lewis' season and now maybe his title chance, i mean he didn't even try to turn left on the corner, he jsut went directly into Hamilton's car...WTF!? if u ask me, this time Webber really deserved himself to be excluded from the championship
----
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
27.09.2010 - 13:21
Abattoir

Written by Malphas on 26.09.2010 at 19:23

I really didn't wanna get into this...i don't know what's wrong with this guy or why he hates especially Lewis so much...i can just say great job at ruining Lewis' season and now maybe his title chance, i mean he didn't even try to turn left on the corner, he jsut went directly into Hamilton's car...WTF!? if u ask me, this time Webber really deserved himself to be excluded from the championship

Yeah, I was thinking the same about this....realy unprofessional.
24.10.2010 - 17:55
Malphas

Bloody hell what a race did anyone see it? haha, i loved it when the red bulls were complaining that the track is too wet to drive etc etc, and Lewis says what the hell it's almost intermediate why aren't we racing yet? hahahaha

the good news is, Lewis is back in the battle for the title, the bad news is Fernando is the new leader WTF!? it's unbelievable how much luck that idiot has throughout his whole career...
----
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
25.10.2010 - 18:52
Malphas

Yeah...but the track in Interlagos fits the McLaren cuz the whole track is one huge strait so let's hope Lewis can take the win....but even if Lewis wins both of the races left, Alonso needs to be 3rd once and 4th on the other cuz if he's 3rd twice he'll have 1 more point than Lewis at the end....so it's still very complicated and too early to tell something, so it's wait and see what happens in Interlagos

and btw thanks to the F1 2010 game i knew the track in Yeongam before the race, it's a quite interesting track, very challenging, but yeah the problems with the new asphalt were obvious...
----
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
15.11.2010 - 02:54
Vikcen
Metálico
Three championships and three second places in motorbikes (GP, GP2, 125)... we may have been the masters of motor, if Alonso had won
16.11.2010 - 01:29
Vikcen
Metálico
Written by Irritable Ted on 15.11.2010 at 22:54

Schumacher was lucky to keep his head in that 1st lap crash,

Shame, he would have been very good in Sleepy Hollow 2.
16.11.2010 - 10:49
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Poor Alonso, they didnt let him overtake and so he lost the championship...i would cry...
----