Metal Storm logo
Cormorant - New Album Artwork And Tracklist

After the cover artwork of Dwellings, fans are probably curious about the artwork that will grace Cormorant's new album Earth Diver. Well, it has now finally been unveiled and here it is below. Feast your eyes on it and also check out the album tracklist. What is your verdict?

The band states: "We're excited to reveal Sam Ford's awesome artwork for Earth Diver... it has been several months in the making and worth every second! The cover draws upon many of the lyrical themes featured on the album, and it's part of a 4-panel presentation that includes further custom artwork from Sam."

Artwork by Sam Ford

Album tracklist:

01. Eris
02. Daughter Of Void
03. Sold As A Crow
04. Waking Sleep
05. The Pythia
06. Broken Circle
07. Mark The Trail
08. A Sovereign Act

The album is slated for an April 2014 release, with the exact date to be revealed soon.

Source: cormorantmusic.com
Band profile: Cormorant
Posted: 27.02.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 74 users
27.02.2014 - 12:39
Hex_Omega
Gem Seeker
High hopes.
27.02.2014 - 13:23
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
That's some pretty cool artwork.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
27.02.2014 - 13:34
PocketMetal
The good thing about Cormorant is that the music is usually as good as the artwork. can't wait for this.
27.02.2014 - 15:51
Scathach666
Amazing cover art, as always
27.02.2014 - 16:05
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
I like the artwork, unfortunately their music can never quite compare to the art. Pretty bland band, probably won't listen to this.
27.02.2014 - 21:23
Zap
Boom, there we go.
27.02.2014 - 21:39
Traezeus
Written by Alex F on 27.02.2014 at 16:05

I like the artwork, unfortunately their music can never quite compare to the art. Pretty bland band, probably won't listen to this.

There's people that would disagree with you, and if you aren't a fan of the band to begin with, why are you putting in your two cents?

On topic, I'm excited. While von Nagel was a huge part of the band, I'll still be listening to this one. I pretty much liked every song on Dwellings a lot save for 'Junta' (I just couldn't get into it), and I really love Metazoa, although I wish it were mixed better. They never seem to mix the drums properly.. hopefully this will be rectified on the new effort.
28.02.2014 - 15:04
R'Vannith
ghedengi
elite
This band keeps raising the bar for themselves, both music and album artwork inclusive. I can't wait for this one.
28.02.2014 - 17:22
Fredd
Account deleted
*boner*

Hits total: 2823 | This month: 11