‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]
Users visited: 107  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by deadone on 28.02.2014 at 03:41
Those frisky Ruskis are peeved off their little stooge in the Ukraine is gone.

They still control a massive naval base in Crimea and large chunks of the Ukrainian population are pro-Russian.

And there's news of Russian military build ups on the border and in Crimea itself:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article18446661.ab

http://forum.scramble.nl/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=103578

http://www.dn.se/nyheter/varlden/ryskt-stridsflyg-redo-for-attack/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26366700

I could see the Russians doing a limited incursion to secure a link between Russia and Crimean peninsula.

Either that or shut down natural gas exports and kill what's left of the Ukrainian economy .

Page 8 of 8

deadone
Mainstream Poser

24.03.2015 at 01:21
Written by Bad English on 24.03.2015 at 01:08

Kiev and W Ukr is safe, front line is wide, if Ukr wanted they can use heavier weapons, same Russia BTW

Ukraine is using it's "heaviest" weapons. And they're getting thumped. The Ukranian army and air force are garbage when compared to even the tiny portion of Russian forces arrayed.

The only heavy equipment not used by the Russians is their air force or ballistic missiles ala Iskander.

Quote:
theoretically yes, but non E europian feel like winners, W was liberated, E was occupied and other regime came
ussr and stalin is equal whit hitler in war crimes

Sure Eastern Europe didn't win. But you can't say USSR didn't win because Poland got put under the Soviet yoke.

Quote:
I read a news, but I don't buy N korea jokes

Those tests were confirmed by the US and International Atomic Energy Agency.

Quote:
Nagasaki has mistake, test attack, only 2 times nukes was used. and soviets got it because traidor ...

All completely irrelevant. Point is US used nukes against actual people and USSR/Russia has not.

Also Nagasaki was not a mistake. The US planned to drop at least 2 more nukes on Japan but the Japanese surrendered before they got the chance. The main reason for Japanese surrender was actually the Russians declaring war on Japan and destroying Japanese forces in Manchuria, China.

Quote:

Rus cant access moder hi tec.. and about last part gun trade is buissness, I wish arabs would buy like 60 SAAB Jas Gripem not F 16

Russia's got plenty of high tech gear. E.g. Su-30SM/-35 uses some technologies that are more advanced than anything in service in Europe (e.g. thrust vectoring engines). Missiles like latest versions of S300 SAM and Iskander ballistic missile are very advanced and scare the shit out of Western military planners.

And selling JAS-39s to Arabs instead of F-16s is the same fucking thing - selling advanced weapon systems to dodgy dictatorships that support terrorism.
Bad English
Masterchief

24.03.2015 at 03:00
Ukr don't use heavy artillery, didn't autoraze heavy attack to Doneck city, pound it whit heavy artillery, war rule or what it calls was not call
Ukr didn't use Grad missiles

Rus don't use navy and aviation (only nonpilot spying plains but its not lethal)

Swe needs money, Norveginas, Finns ordered American ones, some deals was off ... Swe needs money unless Ausie and China wont order 100000 civilin SAAB, Volvo or Scania truck plus 10000000000 simply to make war movie and smash.

I don't like this weapon deals when it goes to potential enemies, but we need money.

and we are going off topic whit this ... Jaas thing
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
deadone
Mainstream Poser

24.03.2015 at 03:24
Written by Bad English on 24.03.2015 at 03:00

Ukr don't use heavy artillery, didn't autoraze heavy attack to Doneck city, pound it whit heavy artillery, war rule or what it calls was not call
Ukr didn't use Grad missiles

Sure the Ukranians used HEAVY artillery.

These are all pics of Ukranian self propelled heavy artillery (not tanks) in action or pictured in combat zone:

(Vehicle in foreground is Self Propelled Gun, other 2 are MT-LB armoured personnel carriers)

Oh and picture of Ukranian Uragan rocket launcher being used by Ukraine near front line. There's also a SPG there as well.

And camouflaged Ukranian Grad

\

Grad is actually smaller calibre missiles than Uragans. Both sides use a variety of Russian built rocket launchers systems - Grad (122mm), Uragan (220mm) and Smerch (280mm).

Oh and Ukranians also used warplanes but stopped after losing a dozen or so to rebel SAMS. Aircraft are the heaviest artillery around.
Shot down Ukranian helicopter

Quote:
Swe needs money,

So sell your weapons to Russia then. You dribble hyopcritical shit. On one hand you're appalled by sales of a few weapons to Russia but then support selling lots of really advanced weapons to just as nasty Arab regimes that support terrorism.
Bad English
Masterchief

24.03.2015 at 11:45
But Ukr don't use those, if they wanted they could pounding and do it heavy 24h and basically go deeper into area, even it means 100% destruction
I don't know if Ukr has iskalder but they could use balsic missiles, to convoy what Rus complains like goods ...

Rus is our enemy and and Swe never will sold guns to Rus even Rus has Migs and other fighter jet what name I cant remember now
We will sold new type of haubize 80 IMO to Norge, what will be dislocated on polar circle, based ion Volvo truck
I don't see bad selling weapons in small regimes in mid est. They are friends not enemy's
----

deadone
Mainstream Poser

24.03.2015 at 16:42
Written by Bad English on 24.03.2015 at 11:45

But Ukr don't use those, if they wanted they could pounding and do it heavy 24h and basically go deeper into area, even it means 100% destruction
I don't know if Ukr has iskalder but they could use balsic missiles, to convoy what Rus complains like goods ...

Yes they are using those. All of the jets were shot down on bombing missions over rebel territory. There's pictorial proof of the Ukrainians using heavy weapons (some of the pics I posted), and the Ukrainian government has never denied using heavy weapons and has stated it has pulled heavy weapons out when required by ceasefire agreements.

The Ukrainian military is shit - badly trained troops, crap officers, bad communication and command, poor logistics, ancient equipment. Hence they're losing battles against better trained, better led, better coordinated and better equipped Russian forces.

If you actually read anything about the war, you'd actually know all of this.

And if you knew anything about military affairs, you'd know that crappy old ballistic missiles ala those used by Ukraine (OTR-21 Tochka and even older 9K52 Luna-M) are useless against mobile targets like convoys (too inaccurate and unable to re-target). You'd also know the Ukranians have no way of knowing where those convoys are as they have virtually no reconnaissance or long range targeting capability.

Quote:

I don't see bad selling weapons in small regimes in mid est. They are friends not enemy's

You're an idiot if you believe that Saudi Arabia or Qatar are friendly regimes. You're also a confused hypocrite - supporting war on terror whilst supporting regimes that support terrorism against the West.

Oh and you would have problems with a few Ukrainian militia units ala Azov Battalion that consist of those right wing fascist types that you apparently hate. It's commander, Andriy Biletsky, is a known neo-Nazi. And this is actually the best unit on the Ukrainian side.

But I guess you think Ukrainian neo-Nazis are ok as they fight the Russians.
Bad English
Masterchief

24.03.2015 at 16:50
Ukr has not done any bombing operation year , less ... and they lost a lot of plains
Russian SAM did it and Russian solders, give a rebel sam, where they will hit , a moon, its not action movie, SAM's are complicated, needs training simulation training.

Yes but all happened because Yanokovich fucked up, now some NATO and UE lands will train their officers, gave non lethal equipment .. but that old fashion troops hold resistence and hold it good, I think Putin thought E Ukr be one months easy walk over, as Crimea... it wasn't and Rus will feel heavy concequances, same Ukr of corse if conflict esqalates

I know, and there are ways to make heavier losses on rebel troops, Ukr don't do it

Off topic
Yes they are more friendly to EU as Rus are , and never will use to to us, when did any group used such equipment to us? old fusion bombs and AK ...street kids can get access. Military is business and it pays ... so , until NATO has nukes we don't need worry, depends what side you joinm NATO, EU, euro and UD or soviet , ?

same you , likes putin regime, rejects turkey what is same even more ready to EU as Rus ....
----

deadone
Mainstream Poser

24.03.2015 at 17:00
Written by Bad English on 24.03.2015 at 16:50

Ukr has not done any bombing operation year , less ... and they lost a lot of plains

Ukranian air force is grounded because the Russians have been swatting them like flies. You don't fly in areas where you're likely to get shot down.

They were pulling out heavy artillery under Minsk II that they were using against the rebels.

Quote:
but that old fashion troops hold resistence and hold it good,

Like at Delbatseve - oh wait they had to escape a Russian cordon.

Quote:
I think Putin thought E Ukr be one months easy walk over, as Crimea... it wasn't and Rus will feel heavy concequances, same Ukr of corse if conflict esqalates

Current situation suits Putin better than the Ukrainians.

Quote:
and there are ways to make heavier losses on rebel troops, Ukr don't do it

Ukraine does not have any better ways to destroy the Russians.

Quote:

Yes they are more friendly to EU as Rus are , and never will use to to us, when did any group used such equipment to us?

Never say never. The Iraqis used French equipment against us in 1991 and 2003. Iran still uses mainly Western equipment and they're against our interests (e.g. supporting Hamas and Hezbollah) and fought battles with USN in 1980s. And Libya and Egypt used French equipment paid by Saudi Arabia against Israel in 1973! Libya also used French and Italian equipment against French forces in Chad in 1980s.

And the Arabs are clever - they don't send their frontline weapons to jihadis. They buy cheap Eastern European hardware. For example, Saudis gave Syrian jihadis weapons thy brought from NATO/EU member Croatia.

And in case you didn't know, Osama Bin Ladin was a well connected Saudi millionaire, most 9-11 hijackers were Saudis, the Saudis were major backers of Taliban, etc etc etc.

Even today most money for terrorism comes from Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar!
Bad English
Masterchief

24.03.2015 at 17:37
Yes but like I told its because Rus main troops and Rus sam's are there, you cant hid a aiplain whit ak or rpg
Minsk II works but from rebel side it doesn't so smooth as Ukr do,

Officially as Rus says they troops are not there and if it was just rebels and border be closed (btw it would be good if we EU vs Rus border be same as N and S Korean ) Ukt would deak whit rebels in 3 weeks.

Yes its so called frozen conflict , it means no EU no NATO, basically Ukr be ouside and free visa regime wont b signed this year according to todays news, but we will see when real spring comes, because Putin might have free land corridor to Crimea, because exporting shit there costs and build main Russia and Crime abrige will cost, (BTW nazies tried it) , or he also might make way to Transdnestria,

They have cannons, artillery, plains, in open war there are, but who will re build Doneck and so on ... and how much it will cost .... I doubt Rus be happy if Chechens and Dagestanians freedom fighters would have same attack to their main cities what needs be re build.

Its true, but I trust them more as to Rus, Georgia, Crimea proved, but same time like I told weapons cost and it is money, we live in a capitalism and war is buissness for big weapon companies ....Sergey Budd said next time I will make deal whit afrikan people, if they say there be war there be war, you serbs are not trusted, (something like this when his gun deal went down)
----

deadone
Mainstream Poser

24.03.2015 at 23:46
Written by Bad English on 24.03.2015 at 17:37

Officially as Rus says they troops are not there and if it was just rebels and border be closed (btw it would be good if we EU vs Rus border be same as N and S Korean ) Ukt would deak whit rebels in 3 weeks.

So the Russians did it slyly? So what? It's no different to US launching special operations and drones over many countries.

Quote:
Yes its so called frozen conflict ,

Yes. By the way, Iraq and Afghanistan are frozen conflicts too.

Quote:
it means no EU no NATO, basically Ukr be ouside and free visa regime wont b signed this year according to todays news, but we will see when real spring comes, because Putin might have free land corridor to Crimea, because exporting shit there costs and build main Russia and Crime abrige will cost, (BTW nazies tried it) , or he also might make way to Transdnestria,

I suspect Russians are going to go for a landbridge to Crimea. It makes sense.

Quote:
They have cannons, artillery, plains, in open war there are, but who will re build Doneck and so on ... and how much it will cost .... I doubt Rus be happy if Chechens and Dagestanians freedom fighters would have same attack to their main cities what needs be re build.

All irrelevant. Main thing for Russians is NATO's not getting it's hands on Ukraine and Russian supremacy in Black Sea has been maintained. They essentially won. Ukraine lost.

Quote:
Its true, but I trust them more as to Rus, Georgia, Crimea proved, but same time like I told weapons cost and it is money, we live in a capitalism and war is buissness for big weapon companies ....Sergey Budd said next time I will make deal whit afrikan people, if they say there be war there be war, you serbs are not trusted, (something like this when his gun deal went down)

So you have greater trust for people that have sponsored terorrist attacks against West resulting in thousands of casualties and erosion of safety and democracy over Russians who are playing in their own backyard? That is beyond retarded.
Bad English
Masterchief

25.03.2015 at 01:19
US is different story, so called banana countries still has troops what was sponsored by ussr in the cold war , what hates US and I don't mind some FARQ be killed by seals,

Frozen Conflict in Afga and Iraq, well they don't want join in EU, to be part of EU you can not have it (I wonder how it will be in Nagarony Karabah when Az and Ar will want to be part
Its difference in all cases

If they go more sanctions will be make

NATO is in Black sea, Bulg, Ro, Tur and Tur controls it you need pas Istanbul
I don't see Ukr as NATO, more as EU even not in next 10 years, IMO Turkey are more ready as Ukr, long way to go many reforms need to be done

Its related to place of birth and place to live atm ....
----

deadone
Mainstream Poser

25.03.2015 at 01:30
Written by Bad English on 25.03.2015 at 01:19

NATO is in Black sea, Bulg, Ro, Tur and Tur controls it you need pas Istanbul

But Russia has Crimea which dominates the Black Sea.

Under Montreux Convention, non-Black Sea powers can't send many warships and no aircraft carriers or submarines into the Black Sea.

With Montreux Convention and Crimea, Russia has the upper hand in Black Sea. They can hit any part of the Black Sea coast from Crimea and can load it up with powerful warships whilst US is limited to basically 2 destroyers in Black Sea (and no aircraft carriers or submarines).

Romania and Bulgaria have small and rather obsolete navies. Turkey has a large one but need to maintain a sizeable fleet in Aegean to deter Greeks.

Quote:

I don't see Ukr as NATO, more as EU even not in next 10 years,

I don't think rubbish countries like Ukraine should be allowed to join NATO. They are a defence liability as they can't defend themselves. Most of Eastern Europe is the same. I only would've let Poland in.
Bad English
Masterchief

25.03.2015 at 03:10
But how is sending out? Rus can not send all war ships out since non are recognize Crimea and wont and US are big player, so ...

Idea of all Maidan and riots was when Yanukovich wont sign EU document, NATO wanst idea and I don't think it would happen even U its long way

From political issue whole E Europe is good because Europe belongs to Europe , but same time Baltic states are more loyal, I mean Baltic ppl as well, to US and EU as Slavic nations, they have some they see Rus as guardians about Slavic ppl, its bad, Bulg and Gre must be out , Gre, Svk, Cyprus must be out of EU for one year as pusnishemt
Where are royality?
----

deadone
Mainstream Poser

25.03.2015 at 03:21
Written by Bad English on 25.03.2015 at 03:10

But how is sending out? Rus can not send all war ships out since non are recognize Crimea and wont and US are big player, so ...

They already have naval bases in Crimea. And US can't do shit there without violating international law and even if they wanted to need Turkish support.

Quote:
From political issue whole E Europe is good because Europe belongs to Europe

Hitler, Napoleon and Ceasar had the same ideas.

Quote:
, but same time Baltic states are more loyal,

Loyal but lazy and unwilling to spend on their own defence. They crap on about 2% but that is nothing. In any case Latvia and Lithuania spend only 1%. Don't worry, Uncle Sam will rescue them.

Quote:
Where are royality?

Most EU countries are republics and not monarchies.

But I assume you mean loyalty. The Greeks etc have loyalty to themselves. Selling their souls to the Germans or Brussels EU bureaucracy is treason especially when it hurths their people.
Bad English
Masterchief

25.03.2015 at 03:29
Turk needs US, same as US needs Turk.
Rus violated int law at 1th place whit Crimea anacsaction, and seems Ykt made mistake, why they signed any deals whit Rus about bases at 1th place. Soviet army was send back home from Baltics in 1994 even officers (classified number) still lives there
Ukr made mistake.... BTW if soviet nukes would be now in UKr, how do you see this situation, would Crimea be annexed?

Where does E Europe culturally belongs?

Estonia spends 2.2% , Lv 1.1% Lit 1% and Lv will have 2 until 2018 (even its possible now, cut to child support, fixing roads on the country side, donating to sport)
Whole Europe invests less, there was crisis, and unfortunately Estonians always has been smartest nation ever lived in E Europe

Yes loyalty
Whit out EU Greece is nothing, Europe as alone will collapse as house of playing hards when wind will blow. Portugal, Spain, Greece, Ireland was shit before EU, E Europe knew socialism, now, if they wont live in the past, and make reforms faster, they had hopes, but alone ... I don't think so
I don't think its even worth rescue each country seperatly , but only EU as one ...
----

Bad English
Masterchief

25.03.2015 at 19:53
Ausie one
Rus re moved all Iskander or nato code name SS-26 Stone , from kenigsberg ,,, your ideas why?
Maybe they will give it back to real owners , I mean place, but I don't think Ger or Lit/Pol needs that area ,
----

deadone
Mainstream Poser

26.03.2015 at 00:39
Written by Bad English on 25.03.2015 at 19:53

Ausie one
Rus re moved all Iskander or nato code name SS-26 Stone , from kenigsberg ,,, your ideas why?

No idea - didn't even know they removed them. Might be to make them less vulnerable to potential NATO attack or maybe a political move to show NATO that the Russian's aren't going to attack Baltic.

Quote:
Maybe they will give it back to real owners , I mean place, but I don't think Ger or Lit/Pol needs that area ,

No they won't. Germans have acknowledged those areas as being Russian or Polish. There are no Germans left there - the Poles and Soviets ethnically cleansed them in the late 1940s in one of the biggest forced migration programs in human history (5 million Germans shifted).

It was probably the greatest thing the Soviets did as it removed the traditional German excuse for war: "protecting ethnic Germans" (e.g. Sudetanland in 1938). If Baltic could do that with it's Russian minorities, they'd have peace. The Croats did something similar to Serbs in Croatia's Krajina region. The Serbs did the same thing to themselves in Kosovo.

It is extreme but it does create long term peace.

Maybe wth world needs to implement a humane way of ethnic cleansing where peace is not possible if people continue to live together e.g. house swaps etc etc. Moving to your ethnic homeland is better than perpetual war and ethnic/sectarian tension.
Bad English
Masterchief

26.03.2015 at 01:45
It was today at news. BTW seems only way is using sea, or neutrail airspace to St Peter... otherwise I don't see anyway they can moved there

Kaliningrad it was joke of corse it wont happen and , Ger don't need it

There are 2 kind of Rus ppl in Baltics, ppl from tsar days who hates putin and ussr, always hated, and ppl who stalin send in , in 50's but even those who send in 3th generations are more less loyal and don't like Putin idea. EU elections proved 77% or 73% said yes and a lot of Russian orgin ppl as well, I would say 10% Latvians what mostly are WP and extreme nationalist)(big idiots BTW) voted no

ethnic homeland sounds rasistic and never will happen, intellectual and civilize ppl don't bother, only football hooligans, fans bring up etnic hate WP idiots, Hungarians in Romania, Hungarians in Slovakia and other way around, poles in Lietuva , and so on
Russians, poles, juds , ukraians, and other minioroties are living in Baltics and there are no hate, there are no butchering and so on, before WWII was peace (ok AH send all germans back home) , only issue is soviets don't speak local lang. funny they learn in swe fast, but don't want do in the Baltics, otherwise its Putin propaganda , that poor soviets are discriminated in Baltics,
Most Russians I know are great people, non of them likes VP ideas and Russian policy, most live in free Europe and don't care much. So situation is subjective, you will say citizens, why not , simply apply, make language test and its done. Many did it
in My home town is 50-50 nationality, we never have any ethnic hate or fight, basically safe friendly town. Walking in the night, never have been problem, whit Russian ppl at all, not even bother, not even any remarks of my hair and so on.
More problems we had from Latvian who came from depp country side to school, they always had problems whit both ethnicities and police.

So second and 3th generation was born there, send home, even some will not like it is their home, Russia don't want them, they don't want be in Russia, because they see live quality, what EU offers and other shit what is better.

You can stop ppl from coming in, visas, and so on, deport if he is came there, but if born... it is racistic and never will work

Russia would like it , but Baltic Russians are not Russian Russians 50% are nore maybe even more, so its strong %

BTW it means you would be deported to Croatia if your idea works, Rasputin to Serbia
he will follow Partizan, you Hajduk and both will knife each other in Vukovar before away games

Like I said only WP, football fans and idiots use this ethnic shit , intellectual ppl have drinks, eat good food, have a sex , listen music and enjoy life together ,
----

deadone
Mainstream Poser

26.03.2015 at 01:58
In case you hadn't noticed I did specify "where peace is not possible if people continue to live together." Rwanda and Burundi would've been better of as Hutuland and Tutsiland as opposed to seriously flawed multi-ethnic states that ended up with slaughter up to 1.3 million people in both countries. Or in terms of Germany, a world war that killed 80 million people.

And just cause individuals are nice doesn't mean groups of people are tolerant of each other.
Bad English
Masterchief

27.03.2015 at 19:51
In time when slovely west is giving Ukraine their sympathies, some idiots ruin all
FC Dynamo Kiev is punnsihed by UEFA because against Everton there was hate symbols and racitical behavior
Now they need pay fine and also 2 sectiors will be closed aganst Fiorentina

This is what I talk about how football fans in E Europe are enemies and domestic treath. Police and Govement needs solve this problem before its to late
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]

Login or register to post here.