‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]
Users visited: 109  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by deadone on 28.02.2014 at 03:41
Those frisky Ruskis are peeved off their little stooge in the Ukraine is gone.

They still control a massive naval base in Crimea and large chunks of the Ukrainian population are pro-Russian.

And there's news of Russian military build ups on the border and in Crimea itself:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article18446661.ab

http://forum.scramble.nl/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=103578

http://www.dn.se/nyheter/varlden/ryskt-stridsflyg-redo-for-attack/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26366700

I could see the Russians doing a limited incursion to secure a link between Russia and Crimean peninsula.

Either that or shut down natural gas exports and kill what's left of the Ukrainian economy .

Page 11 of 11

Rasputin

14.05.2015 at 00:58
Albanians have the NATO support, that is why they are becoming so daring. They will succeed in creating a Greater Albania. We have ethnic tensions rising again.
deadone
has a mangina

14.05.2015 at 03:03
Written by Rasputin on 14.05.2015 at 00:58

Albanians have the NATO support, that is why they are becoming so daring. They will succeed in creating a Greater Albania. We have ethnic tensions rising again.

Madness. NATO fucked up royally in Kosovo IMO. They did the same things they now accuse Russia of doing in Ukraine - i.e. a separatist state and a frozen conflict. Russians are effectively just copying NATO tactics.

And now it's biting them in the arse again. European and American stupidity astounds me sometimes.
deadone
has a mangina

15.05.2015 at 02:52
Ok look - those democracy loving peaceful Ukranians have just passed laws honouring genocidal WWII fascists and banning any criticism of them.

http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/05/14/putin-ties-ukraines-government-to-neo-nazis-a-new-law-seems-to-back-him-up/

It's not as bad as numerous pro-Yanukovych supporters being found dead in mysterious circumstances or purging the public service of anyone who is not 100% Ukrainain nationalist or supporting actual fascist militias like the Azov batallion.

Poroshenko is as bad as Putin.
Rasputin

15.05.2015 at 06:21
Written by deadone on 14.05.2015 at 03:03

Written by Rasputin on 14.05.2015 at 00:58

Madness. NATO fucked up royally in Kosovo IMO. They did the same things they now accuse Russia of doing in Ukraine - i.e. a separatist state and a frozen conflict. Russians are effectively just copying NATO tactics.

And now it's biting them in the arse again. European and American stupidity astounds me sometimes.

I just can't figure out why are they supporting them? Albanians contribute to nothing except slave trade, drugs, guns and organ harvesting. Kosovo should've never been recognized as an independent state for thousands of reasons, and even if I set aside my sentiment towards the Serbian view on this issue, the bottom line is Kosovo can never be functional, and I don't think it ever really was the plan. Kosovo "government" listens to what the USA is telling them, and on top of it, they are selling everything worth something, which in the end does not produce any jobs or any benefits. Serbians at least tried to establish something there, factories, mines and other resources, the Albanians just destroyed everything. The only "benefit" I see from the USA is to further expand its war economy and buy stuff that they usually could not by legal means. Macedonia has no strong military or police nor politicians to stop this, so when the KLA/UCK goes in again, they will not be able to stop them. I see the Serbian scenario again. They want to make this illusion that they are being persecuted so NATO has a green light to intervene. During the Communist era in Yugoslavia as you already know, the Albanians had more rights down there than did the Serbs, now they are again arguing for more "rights." What they will do, is push for a massive migration and project those numbers so it would seem like they are a majority, that is what they did in Kosovo. Between the crazy shit in Bosnia and the Vehabija bullshit, to Al Qaida and Kosovo, the Balkan is screwed.
deadone
has a mangina

15.05.2015 at 07:39
Written by Rasputin on 15.05.2015 at 06:21

Kosovo should've never been recognized as an independent state for thousands of reasons,

I never understood why some European and US states recognised Kosovo either (even all of EU hasn't - e.g. Spain doesn't recognise Kosovo). The whole supposed reason behind the Kosovo intervention was to stop Serbian military operations and not establish another third rate pseudo-state.

Quote:
the bottom line is Kosovo can never be functional, and I don't think it ever really was the plan.

I agree. There is no economy there bar some mining. IMO it should probably be part of Albania (purely on ethnicity - the Serbs had lost the ethnicity battle there in the 19th century) except North Kosovo which should be Serbian. It's good for Serbia too as it loses a belligerent ethnic minority population as well as a drain on public resources.

Quote:
The only "benefit" I see from the USA is to further expand its war economy

I doubt the USA has any benefit whatsoever. Kosovo lacks any strategic value. US forces there have been drawn down equivalent of a batallion. KFOR is another drain on already stretched NATO.

Quote:

Macedonia has no strong military or police nor politicians to stop this, so when the KLA/UCK goes in again, they will not be able to stop them. I see the Serbian scenario again. They want to make this illusion that they are being persecuted so NATO has a green light to intervene. During the Communist era in Yugoslavia as you already know, the Albanians had more rights down there than did the Serbs, now they are again arguing for more "rights." What they will do, is push for a massive migration and project those numbers so it would seem like they are a majority, that is what they did in Kosovo. Between the crazy shit in Bosnia and the Vehabija bullshit, to Al Qaida and Kosovo, the Balkan is screwed.

Totally agree.
Rasputin

15.05.2015 at 15:10
Written by deadone on 15.05.2015 at 07:39

Written by Rasputin on 15.05.2015 at 06:21

Kosovo should've never been recognized as an independent state for thousands of reasons,

I never understood why some European and US states recognised Kosovo either (even all of EU hasn't - e.g. Spain doesn't recognise Kosovo). The whole supposed reason behind the Kosovo intervention was to stop Serbian military operations and not establish another third rate pseudo-state.

Quote:
the bottom line is Kosovo can never be functional, and I don't think it ever really was the plan.

I agree. There is no economy there bar some mining. IMO it should probably be part of Albania (purely on ethnicity - the Serbs had lost the ethnicity battle there in the 19th century) except North Kosovo which should be Serbian. It's good for Serbia too as it loses a belligerent ethnic minority population as well as a drain on public resources.

Quote:
The only "benefit" I see from the USA is to further expand its war economy

I doubt the USA has any benefit whatsoever. Kosovo lacks any strategic value. US forces there have been drawn down equivalent of a batallion. KFOR is another drain on already stretched NATO.

Quote:

Macedonia has no strong military or police nor politicians to stop this, so when the KLA/UCK goes in again, they will not be able to stop them. I see the Serbian scenario again. They want to make this illusion that they are being persecuted so NATO has a green light to intervene. During the Communist era in Yugoslavia as you already know, the Albanians had more rights down there than did the Serbs, now they are again arguing for more "rights." What they will do, is push for a massive migration and project those numbers so it would seem like they are a majority, that is what they did in Kosovo. Between the crazy shit in Bosnia and the Vehabija bullshit, to Al Qaida and Kosovo, the Balkan is screwed.

Totally agree.

The reason in one respect was lack of planing and thinking, and on the other great Albanian lobby. They sold their story of persecution really well, despite that nothing they said happened. Everything was a great lie. It was basically because Milosevic did not want to play the game of the West. He was their man after Tito, and then be it defiance or not liking what was asked of him to give up, he decided to go towards a direction where he could profit and at the same time say to the West what Tito said to the Soviets, it didn't work. Yugoslavia fell apart as I said before with great efforts of the USA/NATO, because we were too powerful for their liking.

Well, my problem is, that if we gave up even the smallest piece of land who is not to say that they would not want a bigger chunk. They are never satisfied, and the vision of Greater Albania is something they are striving for for years now. Macedonia, Montenegro and Greece are next. So, should they give up territory just because these rats bred, or migrated illegally and claimed something that does not belong to them? I doubt that any country would allow for someone to move in and just take a chunk of land. Imagine if all the Muslims in Australia started demanding their on piece of land, or for the Mexicans to for instance take New York or some other state. I would never agree to that. You see, even if we divided the land half and half, they would push further north. So there is not dealing with them. I dislike what happened with Kosovo, and for now there is not anything that can be done, but the Serbs will not give up on that, not for a while longer. Kosovo holds a lot in the way of history and tradition, and that simply cannot be let loose.

I disagree on the strategic value, it gives NATO/USA a great position in the Balkans and beyond. They wanted the base where now Bondsteel is for a while, and now they got it. And yes KFOR is there, but there is a lot more military there than they are saying. And there will be in the future. USA will supply the troops there, since it is anyway a USA built place.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]

Login or register to post here.