‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]
Users visited: 114  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by deadone on 28.02.2014 at 03:41
Those frisky Ruskis are peeved off their little stooge in the Ukraine is gone.

They still control a massive naval base in Crimea and large chunks of the Ukrainian population are pro-Russian.

And there's news of Russian military build ups on the border and in Crimea itself:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article18446661.ab

http://forum.scramble.nl/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=103578

http://www.dn.se/nyheter/varlden/ryskt-stridsflyg-redo-for-attack/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26366700

I could see the Russians doing a limited incursion to secure a link between Russia and Crimean peninsula.

Either that or shut down natural gas exports and kill what's left of the Ukrainian economy .

Page 12 of 12

Rasputin

02.06.2015 at 22:17
Written by deadone on 01.06.2015 at 02:29

Written by Rasputin on 31.05.2015 at 00:44

For now you can, but that liberal and tolerant EU is too liberal and too tolerant, and that will be its undoing in the end.

Totally agree.

In the real world, it's dog eat dog. The Muslims understand that. So do the Russians, the Chinese, Indians and even the US. The Europeans are completely deluded.

Quote:
The ideas are simple, USA and USA corporations want the resources, Russia wants the land and the resources in the East. NATO wants a base in Ukraine, Russia does not want to allow that. I said before, this conflict has very little with Ukraine itself, it is a pissing match between NATO/USA and Russia. Ukraine as a country stopped existing when they overthrew the former President from power, and the militants took control (Right Sector), pretty much the same thing happened in Yugoslavia/Serbia with the fall of Tito/Milosevic. Divide and conquer plain and simple.

I also think there's a pathological American hatred of Russia as well as a need for a concrete enemy that they can hate. The Americans have always need an enemy to hate. They're too economically linked to China and Osama Bin Ladin is dead. Russia is easy to hate without having to do anything about it except agigtate.

You are correct, the hatred stems from the Cold War era and it has not stopped, but then again even pre Cold War there were issues there. I see that a lot of states in EU not just USA are in fear/hatred of Russia for all the right or wrong reasons. I do not support everything Putin does, but he at least has the balls to say and do what has to be done. I may not like that Russia is not "free" but I respect that "political correctness" bullshit is not prevalent there, and that the liberal ideas are short lived there. Russians need a strong leader, most Slavs do need something like that. I don't think we know what do do in Democracy really for bad or worse.
Bad English
Masterchief

03.06.2015 at 16:31
Russia today is same as US in 50's. PPl there are brainwashed, teach all in west si evil, fashism reborn, all state based in WWII BIG victory when rest of world don't give a fuck, west is evil, NATO is evil, Baltic states are evil where Russians are butchered.. same kind a fear what US has in 50's 60's 70's against communism, yes yanks was so paranoid about communism invasion, even W Europe was not so aparnoid, they thought nuke will be launched soon.
VP is dangerous, but unfortunately he are stabil and best from other politicans what are in leading elite, others are more less outside of reality.

Yes he speaks what in west maybe WP would dear to speak , but actions what he do, West agreed in eastern partnership summit that forse UKR join EU or be whit Rus, was mistake, there wont be CRimea, ok fuck it, but there wont be actions in E Ukr and actions, well maybe better as later, NATO woke up, but still don't do much and don't build armies as in Cold War,
I be happy see same border between Rus and EU as ha sin 58th parallel
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Bad English
Masterchief

04.06.2015 at 15:30
Just read pentagon wants make easier sanctions, because USA need rocket angines made in Russia ... WTF , how came US cant build own
Pentagon said they will need it 5 years... seems me like political bullshit to me, santions then they need something, want make those easier

EU might have santions up to end of 2016
----

Bad English
Masterchief

06.06.2015 at 22:16
Ukraine wants be in EU and free visa regimes, what happened in Kiev pride was not normal, we cant let them WP into Europe, such violent attacks is not Europe, nor EU, if they want EU they should stop acting like idiots, ir brings them deeper in Russia
----

deadone
loins are moist

07.06.2015 at 03:46
Written by Bad English on 06.06.2015 at 22:16

Ukraine wants be in EU and free visa regimes, what happened in Kiev pride was not normal, we cant let them WP into Europe, such violent attacks is not Europe, nor EU, if they want EU they should stop acting like idiots, ir brings them deeper in Russia

Are you referring to the attack on gay activists in Kiev? I'd let Putin gobble up the Ukraine - the Ukrainians fit better into Russia than Europe.
Bad English
Masterchief

07.06.2015 at 03:49
Written by deadone on 07.06.2015 at 03:46

Written by Bad English on 06.06.2015 at 22:16

Are you referring to the attack on gay activists in Kiev? I'd let Putin gobble up the Ukraine - the Ukrainians fit better into Russia than Europe.

Yes
so far Beograd pride was horrible
Delije, Blue Union Beograd, Grobari, Alcatraz , United Force , Taurunum Boys Firma other idiots united tried attck gay acticists and riot cops fought
Funny think in hool side was delije and one member was gay, don't ask me how I know, and its fact.
Praviy sector says they hates Russia, but same time they do anti Europian things ....
----

deadone
loins are moist

07.06.2015 at 03:54
Written by Bad English on 07.06.2015 at 03:49

Yes
Delije, Blue Union Beograd, Grobari, Alcatraz , United Force , Taurunum Boys Firma other idiots united tried attck gay acticists and riot cops fought
Funny think in hool side was delije and one member was gay, don't ask me how I know, and its fact.
Praviy sector says they hates Russia, but same time they do anti Europian things ....

What do you expect from Slavs?
Bad English
Masterchief

07.06.2015 at 04:01
Written by deadone on 07.06.2015 at 03:54

Written by Bad English on 07.06.2015 at 03:49

Yes

What do you expect from Slavs?

IO nothing but they must
don't be orthox , be protestants ..
----

Bad English
Masterchief

09.06.2015 at 12:57
Ukraine bans Russia army use their land and go to Trandnestria .... well that fake state can not survive whit out Rus support
Moldova is fake, Romanian speaking nation what in ussr days was rusticated .... anyway Molodva is not ready for EU atm
----

Rasputin

13.06.2015 at 01:24
I am one of the people who thinks that the gay parades are stupid and pointless, and they are only there to provoke a conflict. The gay parade in Belgrade was stupid, 5000 police officers, a million euros to protect 1300 genetic aberrations, out of which 300 were Serbians the rest were foreigners. I am so tired of Black Pride, Asian Pride, this pride and that pride. It is great to be proud for something you had nothing to do with.
deadone
loins are moist

13.06.2015 at 01:44
I know it's wrong, but the war nerd in me loves this war in Ukraine. Good ol' fashioned conventional slugfest. Shame Ruski air force is grounded - I would've liked to have seen how it would perform after its poor showing in Goergia and subsequent reforms and modernisation.

Mind you the Syrian-Iraqi conflict is also a boon for war nerds, especially the incorporation of some insurgency tactics into conventional warfare (e.g. use of vehicle based IEDs to breach a position). And it's a veritable smorgasbord of weapons, forces and tactics.

http://spioenkop.blogspot.com.au/
Bad English
Masterchief

13.06.2015 at 01:50
Gay people has same rights get merry, and so on, if state will let it it wont eb problem, any parade NS march , comies march, anti American march anti Russian march , anti hip hop march, anti metal are provocations, but ppl in liberal and democratic state has rights, ban gays, next will be metal
----

Bad English
Masterchief

07.07.2015 at 23:28
Russia shut down electricity supplies to terrorists control territory in the Donbass... what it means? maybe they understand western sanctions will crush the state
BTW if Rus will be like Greece who will loan them money, not EU and EU central bank (they would be fools, ) but what?
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]

Login or register to post here.