05. Gristle Licker
06. Projectile Ovulation [feat. Mike Majewski]
07. Lifestalker
08. Do Not Resuscitate
09. Your Disposal
10. The Monolith
11. Kingdom Of Tyrants

Additional info
"San Diego, CA's finest purveyors of extreme metal, Cattle Decapitation, are planning a series of limited edition vinyl releases for 2014 under the banner Decade Of Decapitation, to celebrate 10 years of releases on Metal Blade Records. The band's entire Metal Blade discography: To Serve Man (2002), Humanure (2004), Karma.Bloody.Karma (2006), The Harvest Floor (2009), and Monolith Of Inhumanity (2012) are all being prepared in lavish gatefolds for release. The colors, handpicked by the band, reflect the concept or color scheme behind each album.

Fans will also have the opportunity to pick up a collectable box that comes with an exclusive t-shirt, both with brand new art from longtime Cattle Decapitation cover artist, Wes Benscoter.

Additionally, To Serve Man, the band's debut full-length, and their sophomore effort Humanure have been remastered specially for this release.

NOTE: Each vinyl and the box will be released separately in the coming months."

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 23 users
05.03.2014 - 23:28
psykometal
A staff guy...
So is this an actual box set, or just all the albums will be re-released separately on vinyl format? The additional info reads like there is no actual box set, just a series of vinyl re-releases.

Edit: I do see where it mentions a "collectible box", but that just reads like you can buy this special box to store the 5 separately purchased vinyls in for special storage.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

05.03.2014 - 23:38
J. N.
Account deleted
Written by psykometal on 05.03.2014 at 23:28

So is this an actual box set, or just all the albums will be re-released separately on vinyl format? The additional info reads like there is no actual box set, just a series of vinyl re-releases.

Edit: I do see where it mentions a "collectible box", but that just reads like you can buy this special box to store the 5 separately purchased vinyls in for special storage.

Yeah, the vinyls and the box are sold separately, oddly enough. Should be a complete boxset, like with Cannibal Corpse.

Wasn't sure if this should be added as a boxset or at all because of that. Hit me up if I should delete it.
05.03.2014 - 23:42
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by psykometal on 05.03.2014 at 23:28
So is this an actual box set...?

Not according to their Facebook page - the albums are all being re-released as individual deluxe boxes but there isn't one primary box set.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
05.03.2014 - 23:49
psykometal
A staff guy...
Written by Guest on 05.03.2014 at 23:38

Yeah, the vinyls and the box are sold separately, oddly enough. Should be a complete boxset, like with Cannibal Corpse.

Wasn't sure if this should be added as a boxset or at all because of that. Hit me up if I should delete it.

Yea, idk. I'm a little torn on the matter. It's not a box set in regards to purchase, but the way they are releasing them they are obviously intended to be purchased and made into a box set collection by the purchaser. And I can't see anybody purchasing only a portion of this and not the whole thing, either all at once or piece by piece as they can afford it. Maybe that is the reason for doing it all separately, to be more affordable for the less financially endowed fans...?

So I'm inclined to feel like we should leave it like this since it really does seem to be intended as a piece by piece box set; like how you can buy themed Lego set collections.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

Hits total: 2683 | This month: 5