Metal Storm logo
Nachtmystium - Return To The Studio

Last time we heard of Nachtmystium, its mastermind Blake Judd announced the end of the band and the release of a final album called The World We Left Behind. Nachtmystium are returning to Belle City Sound today to put the finishing touches on the band's farewell album. The album will be released via Century Media Records worldwide in late spring/early summer 2014. An exact release date will be announced when it is confirmed.

The album was recorded in July and August, 2013, but the band was not completely satisfied with the end result and has decided to revisit the recording and add some additional guitar tracks, synths, etc. There is a little tracking left to be done, and then the final mixing process will begin.

In the meantime, you can revisit "Voyager" at this location, the first track the band has released online before from the new and final Nachtmystium album.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Nachtmystium
Posted: 06.03.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 73 users
06.03.2014 - 11:47
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Relapse
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
06.03.2014 - 18:54
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Instinct:Decay:2 please........please
07.03.2014 - 14:55
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Was this about some episode involving Nachtmystium that I'm not aware of?
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
07.03.2014 - 14:59
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Karlabos on 07.03.2014 at 14:55

I think the last thing that happened was that Jake's studio / office / label headquarters thing supposedly got flooded and ruined all his stock, so no one got their merchandise. He wrote a public letter about it I think. I didn't pay it much mind. It could be true, it could be nonsense. I don't really care either way.
07.03.2014 - 15:03
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by Guest on 07.03.2014 at 14:59

Written by Karlabos on 07.03.2014 at 14:55

I think the last thing that happened was that Jake's studio / office / label headquarters thing supposedly got flooded and ruined all his stock, so no one got their merchandise.

Oh. That would explain those phrases on the guy's shirt above.
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei

Hits total: 2137 | This month: 6