Metal Storm logo
Slovak Black Metal

11.03.2014 - 17:23
Alien1988

Not a big country but still we have some pretty amazing black metal bands so I just wanted to share a few with the world. If you are into Slavic Black Metal I'm sure that you will enjoy at least a couple of these:

Algor

Alatyr

Aeon Winds

Slavigrom

Igric

Evil

Mystic Death

Korium

Warmarch
11.03.2014 - 18:08
Mattybu

Slovak black metal... Now that is something I never thought I would see. I'll check some of these out thanks for the links man.
11.03.2014 - 20:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Slovakia has good bans, nity many not known but still has, some what comes in my mind
Ethereal Pandemonium, Pagan Spirit, Nevaloth, Essence of Existence, Warmarch, Mystic death, Korium, Mesacny Tien,Crimesan Experum, Algor,
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.08.2014 - 15:36
Aristarchos

I'm a huge fan of Slavic black metal, I prefer it over the Scandinavian, but I hadn't heard of any Slovak black metal Before. Now that I checked out the bands above I at least loved Alatyr, Algor and Igric. Thanks for the recommendations!
09.08.2014 - 22:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Aristarchos on 08.08.2014 at 15:36

I'm a huge fan of Slavic black metal, I prefer it over the Scandinavian, but I hadn't heard of any Slovak black metal Before.

how can you be huge fan then
Slavik BM 8I specify all slavik nations as one, since they have huge common thinks in the culture history, languages.... well its underrated but more NS Bm oriented .. same time many bans are good, but they have no such possibilities for good quality records, as even germans have and garage demo tape can suck my dickuuu ... I hate those, but they have same basics what we have in BM, more orientated in salvik paganism, but they have good bands
----

apos;'
[image]
10.08.2014 - 12:52
Aristarchos

Written by Bad English on 09.08.2014 at 22:15

Slavik BM 8I specify all slavik nations as one, since they have huge common thinks in the culture history, languages.... well its underrated but more NS Bm oriented .. same time many bans are good, but they have no such possibilities for good quality records, as even germans have and garage demo tape can suck my dickuuu ... I hate those, but they have same basics what we have in BM, more orientated in salvik paganism, but they have good bands

The Slovak black metal scene doesn't seem to be so well-known, but I have searched deep into Polish and Ukrainian black metal scenes, where I especially love bands like early Behemoth, Lutomysl, Furia and Khors (too just name a few). The only sad thing with them is that so many bands have nazi sympathies.
10.08.2014 - 14:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Aristarchos on 10.08.2014 at 12:52

The Slovak black metal scene doesn't seem to be so well-known, but I have searched deep into Polish and Ukrainian black metal scenes, where I especially love bands like early Behemoth, Lutomysl, Furia and Khors (too just name a few). The only sad thing with them is that so many bands have nazi sympathies.

agree whit you about all, and Svk has potential as well
----

apos;'
[image]
10.08.2014 - 19:57
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix

Written by Aristarchos on 08.08.2014 at 15:36

I'm a huge fan of Slavic black metal

Because there's a difference beteween "Slovak" - coming particularly from Slovakia and "Slavic" (or Slavonic, both terms are correct) - coming from a region, which is - as you know - much wider (Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, PolanD, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bosnia, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Bulgaria). I'm pretty sure that's what Aristarchos meant.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
17.08.2014 - 02:17
Savopipo

Good shit !
----
Check Tystnad out at http://tystnad.bandcamp.com
01.10.2014 - 10:20
thomasusa80

I'm a huge enthusiast regarding Slavic dark metal, I favor the idea in the Scandinavian, yet My spouse and i hadn't discovered just about any Slovak dark metal Ahead of. Seeing that My spouse and i checked out your companies earlier mentioned My spouse and i at the very least liked Alatyr, Algor and also Igric. Appreciate it to the recommendations!

_Edwordstephen_
07.11.2014 - 18:33
Alien1988

New Evil, solid as always.