Metal Storm logo
Motörhead - MotörBoat Cruise Confirms First Bands, Dates

Metal cruises seem to be the next big thing. We have 70000 Tons Of Metal, Barge To Hell, Progressive Nation At Sea, and now we also have Motörhead's first annual cruise MotörBoat, supposedly the loudest boat in the world! This cruise is happening in September this year and the first artists confirmed are none other than: Motörhead, Megadeth, Anthrax, Zakk Wylde, Jim Breuer, Danko Jones, Fireball Ministry, and Wilson.

Sailing September 22-26, 2014, on the spectacular Carnival Cruise Lines Ecstasy from Miami to Key West and Cozumel, Mexico, MotörBoat will have dozens of concerts, artist meet and greets, Q&A sessions, wet and wild parties, crazy theme nights and a ship-ton of other fun stuff. The full website with complete cruise details and cabin pricing will go live later this week at http://www.motorheadcruise.com, and cabins will go on-sale Tuesday, March 18th at 12:00pm-ET.

Motörhead founder Lemmy Kilmister proclaims: "This will be everything you've come to expect from a night out with us, except even louder, with more great bands and no way of escaping! If you thought waves could rock a boat, you've got another thing coming with this lovely little outing!"

Megadeth's Dave Mustaine says: "There never has and never will be another cruise like Motörboat cruise. Come on a thrashing voyage with Motörhead, Megadeth, Anthrax, Zakk Wylde and all Lemmy's friends. This is the coolest way to ever see a metal concert."

Scott Ian of Anthrax adds: " Anthrax, Motörhead and Megadeth at sea??? To quote Chief Brody [Jaws], 'We're going to need a bigger boat.'"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Motörhead
Posted: 11.03.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 80 users
11.03.2014 - 19:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Lemmy dude dont drink and puke over the top, but man you must made cruise UK to Ireland or UK to Norge, or follow Mike Oldfield toe the France
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
11.03.2014 - 20:06
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Because nothing sounds more fun than a sausage fest of shirtless overweight metalheads.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
12.03.2014 - 06:20
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
So they cancel a buncha shows and tours in order to start their own cruise called MotorBoat?

Hmmm...
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
12.03.2014 - 09:06
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Does that mean that Megadeth has to cancel before the ship sails or else they're stuck on board?
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
12.03.2014 - 14:36
WorpeX
Made of Metal
I love the picture. MOTORHEAD'S MOTORBOAT FEATURING MOTORHEAD!

Hope Lemmy is healthy enough for this...
12.03.2014 - 16:44
In Bone Factory

What a boat \m/
----
The End Is Nigh ...
12.03.2014 - 17:03
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Obligatory:
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."

Hits total: 2790 | This month: 4