Metal Storm logo
Antimatter - Release New Single, Streaming Online

New music from Antimatter available! Mick Moss' band has just released a new digital single called "Too Late" which is available as of now to stream at their Bandcamp page. It is also available to purchase for a minimum donation of ?1 (Euro) in high quality FLAC/MP3. Check out this new song.

"Too Late" was written by Mick Moss, recorded in winter 2013-14 at Western Recording Studios, Liverpool and Wyresdale Studios, Liverpool, engineered by Kyle Western and Mick Moss. Produced and mastered by Daniel Cardoso (Anathema, Vertigo Steps).

Mick Moss - vocals, electric & lead guitars, ebow, acoustic guitars, bass guitar, electric piano, samples
Rachel Brewster - violins
Liam Edwards - drums

Artwork by Chris van der Linden

Mick Moss said: ''The track is one I have had for many years, and was memorable to the people around me when I first wrote and recorded it. Album after album has come and gone with the song seemingly at odds with either the album's concept or soundscape, meaning it has gone unreleased for so long. If it were to have gone on any past Antimatter release it should have been Planetary Confinement, as I actually used the frame, instrumentation and arrangement of 'Too Late' as a reference point for my songs from that album. Unfortunately that opportunity came and went almost ten years ago, and the song has continued to dwell in my archive. I have given up trying to shoehorn it onto an album and have decided instead that a standalone, single release suits the track perfectly. 'Too Late' should provide an extra dimension to the ever expanding Antimatter back catalogue, and serve as a great middle-course in between Fear Of A Unique Identity and The Judas Table.''

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Antimatter
Posted: 19.03.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 44 users
19.03.2014 - 16:54
BloodJuNkie
Of Egypt
Nice, very nice!

Hits total: 2119 | This month: 8